Indy News Update #3 for October 29, 2010
Submit your Indy news and results to: AdamMartin@wrestleview.com
Promoting Indy Wrestling sent this in:
****FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE****
“Promoting Independent Wrestling” is now available in eBook form for just $15 at www.PromotingIndyWrestling.com.
This incredible eBook will get your start in Promoting Independent Wrestling. The information in this book is designed to put money
in your pocket by Promoting Independent Wrestling. You will learn the secrets that 90% of promoters in the business don’t know!
Whether you are a fan that wants to make his dream a reality or a wrestling promoter looking to learn new methods of promoting,
the step-by-step information in this book is GUARANTEED to make your next event a success!
Promoting Independent Wrestling is divided into these exciting Chapters:
1. Getting Started – We take you step-by-step through how to start your journey. Learn how to book venues for little or no money down! Learn how to choose the right dates for your event and how to avoid dates that won’t draw. Get recommendations on the best and cheapest places to purchase wrestling belts, wrestling rings, lighting and sound equipment!
2. Booking Talent – Learn what kind of talent will draw you money and what kind of talent won’t. We will take you through the art of negotiating a booking fee with a wrestler. We will teach you how to deal with locker room egos. You will learn how to treat “the boys” with respect and how to earn their respect in return.
3. Advertising & Marketing – In this chapter you will learn all the secrets to making your event a financial success. Learn how to get FREE advertising from newspapers, radio stations, TV stations and more! We will explain what is needed to make a good event poster and explain why most indy posters actually cause a negative impact. Learn word-for-word how to create a good press release for your events. Learn how to utilize the power of social networking to draw customers to your events!
4. Creating a Card – In this section we take you through the entire process of creating a successful wrestling card. Learn the perfect event length to keep your crowd from getting burned out. Learn how to properly format your card to create the most excitement for your customers. Get booking tips and learn how to keep your fans coming back event after event.
5. The Event – This where we show you how to go through the stressful day of the event stress free! Learn how to dress to gain the most respect from your peers and the talent. We will explain how the simple gesture of shaking hands can save you from getting heat with your locker room. Learn the importance of having a dependable ring crew, security and runners. Learn what to say in your pre event meeting with the wrestlers and what to say to them after the event.
Get your copy today for just $15 at www.PromotingIndyWrestling.com!
***END OF RELEASE****
Free copies of the book are available upon request for media. Any book reviews we can get would help us out a lot… Just send us an email at email@example.com