Indy News Update #2 for May 22, 2011
Submit your Indy news and results to: AdamMartin@wrestleview.com
Javier Gonzalez sent this in:
In the last segment of WWC Superstars after failing to find him at home, Sensacional Carlitos finally meets the Invader in the place where this share with other bikers and talks about what Gilbert has been doing with the legends, including the same Invader. Carlitos says that he want the Invader faces Gilbert in a match but Invader says that he is retire in 2006 but Sensancional Carlitos says that was in another company (IWA) and the fans deserve to see again in the company when he began his career in WWC. Invader said that at his age and return to the ring would not be possible. Sensacional Carlitos then asks about her relationship with Carlos Colon and Invader says it’s something that happened and has been in his mind because he wants to settle their differences with Carlos Colon.
Sensacional Carlitos is going to fix it by mentioning the differences, implying that the would make way to the Invader return to the ring.
Tony Givens sent this in:
NWA Smoky Mountain
Collision Course 7
May 21, 2011
Kingsport, TN at the Civic Auditorium
1. The Bulldozer made a successful NWA SM debut by defeating “The Specialist” Jeff Connelly
2. SSW TV Champion, Ray Idol defeated Scott Sterling
3. Air America (Skylar Kruze & Gavin Darring) defeated Cody Ices and Richard Wellington after Wellington and Ices had a miscommunication
John Hawkins made his return to wrestling in the area for a special interview. Hawkins claimed he was going to tell the fans what the cryptic messages that have recently aired on NWA Smoky Mountain TV were all about. His plans were foiled when the New Executive Producer of NWA Smoky Mountain TV, Matt Rhodes turned off John’s microphone and told him that there was no place for rumors and heresy on this event.
4. NWA Smoky Mountain Heavyweight Champion, Keith Knox defeated Kole Layton King… After the match, King gave Knox a low blow
5. Tony Givens, Robbie Cassidy and Beau James defeated Chris Richards, Lukas Angel and Jeff Baker w/ Rob Knight… After the match, Givens turned on Cassidy and James, attacking them with nunchucks. Givens joined forces with Richards and Baker to attack Cassidy, James, Jeff Connelly, Gavin Darring, Skylar Kruze and Lukas Angel. Even SSW Ladies Champion and Beau’s wife, Misty James wasn’t excluded from the attack as Givens gave her a superkick right in front of her injured husband… Eventually NWA SM Senior Referee Brandon Cox and Matt Rhodes ended up in the fray… by helping Givens and Company!
Givens announced that he, Richards, Baker, manager Rob Knight, Rhodes and Cox had been conspiring on a secret plot for the last 2 years and were now known as the Illuminati… Givens’ tirade on the fans of Kingsport was interrupted by John Hawkins, his bodyguard Mr. Bolo and the returning Steve Fury. Apparently John Hawkins is reforming JHP and war is looming in the Smoky Mountains!
Footage of the attack is up on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/dQARBi_0Jh0
For more information visit us at www.ChampionshipWrestlingTV.com and on www.facebook.com/nwasmokymountain