Wrestleview’s own Jason Namako passed this along.
The Ring of Honor Newswire for October 20th.
– If you live in the St. Louis, Missouri area you want to do whatever it takes to make it down to The Gateway Center in Collinsville, IL on November 6th for Ring of Honor wrestling. We can guarantee that you will see a fantastic card of true professional wrestling with the most competitive wrestlers in the sport today! Everyone is talking about the first time meeting of The American Wolves and The All Night Express. ANX are currently at the top of their game as well as the tag ranks and hope to have tag gold in the near future while The American Wolves have tasted gold in both the singles & tags divisions, and never cease to be dominant. The Wolves have been more focused on the singles division for over a year which makes it highly possible that ANX has the advantage going in due to their tag team consistency and continuity throughout 2011. The Wolves, however, are one of the best tag teams in ROH history and both athletes are rated at the top of the sport worldwide. This huge match will be on top of seven other great bouts and don’t forget that ROH World Champion Davey Richards as well as ROH World Tag Team Champions Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin will take part in a special meet & greet autograph signing that will take place prior to the event. 8 X 10 photos will be available for purchase. Tickets for this event can be found right here.
– Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O’Reilly)have officially signed for “Glory by Honor X” on November 19th from the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge, IL. Tickets for this mega event are available here!
-Steve Corino recently wrote an article that ROH officials surprisingly allowed to be posted on ROHwrestling.com. You can view it by clicking here.
– The next set of Ring of Honor TV Tapings are approaching and everyone is anticipating what will happen on Saturday, November 5th at the Davis Arena in Louisville, KY! The card is heating up with 2 big matches announced including a championship rematch and a “Proving Ground” match! We can also announce that both Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs have officially signed to appear. It will surely be an event that you want to go out of your way to attend live and in person. Hurry and order tickets because seating is limited.
– And in other Louisville news, “The Proving Ground” is on when “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin attempts to defeat ROH World Champion Davey Richards. Just what is “The Proving Ground”? Read this article for all the details.
– We want to show our Dayton, OH fans the appreciation that they deserve so on November 18th when we return to The Montgomery County Fairgrounds you can expect part a special meet & greet autograph signing with many of the top ROH athletes. Get your tickets for our Dayton return right here!
– Available NOW on DVD, “Briscoe Brothers: The Baddest Tag Team On The Planet”! Jay & Mark Briscoe have defined tag team wrestling in Ring of Honor since day one. As part of ROH from the very first event in 2002, the brothers from Sandy Fork, DE have captured the ROH World Tag Titles multiple times with a fast-paced, hard-hitting, risk-taking style that has certainly cemented them as ROH Legends. This 2-Disc DVD set includes 17 of their greatest matches, including bouts against Strong & Aries, Steen & Generico, Sabin & Shelley, and more. Fearless, confident, and driven, the Briscoe Brothers are indeed the baddest tag team on the planet! To order this DVD please visit the ROH Online Store.
-Expect more compilation DVD’s of the best ROH has to offer to be released soon.
– And scheduled to start shipping October 25th, “Death Before Dishonor IX”! This DVD features Ladder War III between ANX & The Briscoes, The Ringmaster Challenge with Roderick Strong vs. Eddie Edwards, and more. Get your pre-order in now!
-Episode five of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” airs this Saturday on the Sinclair Broadcast Group affiliates all over the country. ROH Television Champion Jay Lethal defends his championship against “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett in the main event, TJ Perkins wrestles Mike Mondo, the Briscoe Brothers have something to say to everyone, and much more. Click here to see if you have access to ROH in your market.
– “Ring of Honor Wrestling” is available right now on ROHWrestling.com for all Ringside and GA members to watch. Episode four is now available featuring a double main event of “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards vs. “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin and The Briscoe Brothers vs. The All Night Express! For all the information on how you can become a Ringside member & be able to watch it for yourself click here.
-“Battle in the Carolina’s” is set to be a huge combo of events for Ring of Honor on December 3rd and 4th filled with aggression and conflict. On Saturday, December 3rd we will debut at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium (385 N. Church Street, Spartanburg, SC 29303) with a 7:30 PM belltime. On Sunday, December 4th we will present a special matinee event at the Greensboro Coliseum Event Center (1921 W. Lee Street, Greensboro, NC 27403) with a 4:00 pm belltime. ROH officials have currently signed ROH Tag Team Champions Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards, and El Generico for both events. More on this huge weekend will be announced soon. Tickets for both events are available through Ticketmaster.
– Former ROH World Champion & “Ring of Honor Wrestling” TV commentator Nigel McGuinness joined Wild Talk Radio to talk about Ring of Honor, his experience as a commentator, the Pure Title, Bryan Danielson, road stories, and a lot of other subjects! To hear all this and more, click here!
– This is your LAST CHANCE to see CM Punk vs. Samoa Joe for FREE! Simply like us on Facebook to see this classic bout.
– Ring of Honor will be on hand at the MMA Sports Expo this weekend in Atlantic City on October 21st – 22nd. The MMA and Sports Expo is a celebration of sports that represent the world of combat, strength and physique. Celebrities and world champions from around the world come to the event to compete, sign autographs and to have a great time! More info is available at www.MMAsportsExpo.com.