Wrestleview’s own Jason Namako sent this in.
The Ring of Honor Newswire for October 25th.
– Ring of Honor returns to the St. Louis, Missouri area on Sunday, November 6th at The Gateway Center in Collinsville, IL. There is only one match left to announce and besides the loaded lineup, ROH World Champion Davey Richards and ROH World Tag Team Champions Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin will also take part in a special meet & greet autograph signing that will take place prior to the event. 8 X 10 photos will be available for purchase. Tickets for this event can be found right here.
– And that one match left for Collinsville is in the hands of fate right now as we await someone answering the open challenge issued by The Embassy’s “Project” Tommaso Ciampa. For more on that challenge, and the immediate future of Ciampa, click here.
– Now available on DVD, “Death Before Dishonor IX” featuring Ladder War III between The Briscoes & ANX, Ringmaster Challenge with Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong, Haas vs. Elgin, Benjamin vs. Bennett, and more! Order yours today in the ROH Online Store!
– The next set of Ring of Honor TV Tapings is Saturday, November 5th at the Davis Arena in Louisville, KY and signed yesterday, Future Shock will face The Young Bucks in tag team action! The card is taking shape with 3 big matches announced and more talent has been signed today. Both Andy “Right Leg” Ridge and Mike Mondo have officially signed for our Louisville return. Hurry and order your tickets because seating is limited.
– For the first time since June of 2008, Ring of Honor returns home to the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory on Southampton Road on Friday night January 20, 2012! Details are still being finalized for this landmark night in ROH history so keep an eye right here at ROHWrestling.com for more information pertaining to the on-sale date, talent announcements, and matches as it becomes available.
– ROH World Television Champion Jay Lethal has officially signed for “Glory by Honor X” on November 19th from the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge, IL. Tickets for this huge event are available here!
– ROH officials have signed House of Truth members Roderick Strong and Michael Elgin for our “Battle in the Carolina’s” weekend on 12/3 and 12/4. On Saturday, December 3rd we will debut at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium (385 N. Church Street, Spartanburg, SC 29303) with a 7:30 PM belltime. On Sunday, December 4th we will present a special matinee event at the Greensboro Coliseum Event Center (1921 W. Lee Street, Greensboro, NC 27403) with a 4:00 pm belltime. Tickets for both events are available at Ticketmaster.
– Episode five of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” is available right here on ROHWrestling.com for all Ringside members to watch. Jay Lethal defends his ROH Television title against “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett, TJ Perkins faces Mike Mondo, and much more! All of the information on how you can become a Ringside member is available here.
– In other news for Ringside Members. Check back this weekend at ROHWrestling.com for the latest updates on the premium video content available to you. This is just one of the many benefits of Ringside membership, so if you don’t have it yet, sign up now to take advantage!
– The next Ring of Honor Training/Try Out Seminar is under 3 weeks away and will take place over the course of two days on November 12th & 13th. This is a great opportunity to learn every aspect of pro wrestling from people who truly care and are passionate about this sport. Interested wrestlers will get the opportunity to show what they’ve got in front of ROH management & wrestlers such as ROH World Tag Champion Charlie Haas, ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette, Delirious, and more! All of our past camps have been highly successful and has produced a few of the ROH wrestlers that you see today. Get all the details today!
– We are still looking for bands interested in their music being promoted on the hottest wrestling product today. ROH wants your band to help us and we will help you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.