Indy News Update #1 for June 27, 2012
Submit your Indy news and results to: AdamMartin@wrestleview.com
Nate Stein sent this in.
NWA Bluegrass ‘ReGENESIS’ July 7 – Inez, KY; Prophet-Richards
On Saturday, July 7, NWA Bluegrass heads to the Roy F. Collier Community Center on Main Street Inez, Kentucky with a 7:30 pm bell time.
Former ROH champion “Best in the World” Davey Richards vs 2x NWA National Champion and current NWA Bahama’s Champion Chance Prophet
NWA North American Heavyweight Championship
“The Temptation” Shaun Tempers (c) vs “Relentless” Ron Mathis
American Wrestling Warriors of Troy “Maverick” Marcum and Jeff Halloway
International star Kyle Matthews
7ft 300lb “Deadly Sin” Se7en
4x ROH World Tag Team Champion BJ Whitmer
Check out the ‘ReGENESIS’ Facebook Event Site at https://www.facebook.com/events/330826646998179/?context=create
Devin Cutting sent this in.
Athletik Club Wrestling
Friday, July 6th, 2012 – 7 PM
North City Hall in Schwetzingen, Germany
Nok Su Kau vs. Aslan Ankara
Binairial vs. Boombastic
Dr. Carsten Crank vs. Berengar
Viper vs. DenKo
More info @ http://acw-pro.de
Go to http://prowrestlingevents.webs.com/europe.htm for info about upcoming shows
The Stro sent this in.
Results for APWA Justice 4 All 2
APWA Owner, Don West; APWA President, Amos Burke; APWA Commissioner, Nigel McGuinness, and of course APWA Vice President Justn Kace along side his group New Tradition. Don would welcome the crowd to the show and would bring out Reuben Purdue from WAJR and Mr. Harrod the Lincoln High School Football Head Coach. Harrod was made the second referee for the APWA World …Tag team title match that way it would be called down the middle. Kace and New Tradition was livid.
1. The Memphis Mofo defeated Dirty Money
2. OVW Heavyweight Champion, Rob Terry defeated “Beautiful” Bobby “The Body” Shields w/ Justn Kace by DQ.
3. Joseph Brooks and Jimmy Nutts defeated Ron Mathis and Troy Marcum and Jeff Mayhem.
The Stro made an open challenge with Justn Kace for the American Championship. Out came Chris Lerusso.
4. APWA American Championship, Billy Gunn defeated The Stro and Chris Lerusso to become the new APWA American Champion.
Damon Divine came out and said that New Tradition may have attacked him and ripped his journal up but the Eye of a Tiger was there to defend the championship and he would be Sonjay Dutt no matter what it would take. Sonjay came out a long with Luke Gallows and Mike Knox. Sonjay said it was Ring Ka King rules and he was over the 2 out of three falls for the Super Jr. title and said that he refused to wrestle under those rules. Damon agreed to it and the match would go on.
5. APWA World Super Jr. Championship, “The Eye of a Tiger” Damon “The Nomad” Divine defeated Sonjay Dutt w/ Luke Gallows and Mike Knox.
6. APWA World Tag Team Championship. The Irish Airborne defeated Cash and Charisma w/ Justn Kace to become the new APWA World tag team champions. Justn tried to get involved by distracting the referee and Coach Harrod would make the three count. After the match Cash and Charisma of New Tradition would beat down Reuben Purdue and Coach Harrod until The Irish Airborne made the save. Christian York got in Commissioner Nigel McGuinness face, and the crowd tried to get Nigel to hit York. Nigel said his retired but he knew some guys who would take care of it. Don set up The Airborne to give Cash and Charisma a rematch on June 30th. Due to Robbie E and Robbie T set to take on Cash and Charisma for the belts, this match will now be the Airborne Vs. Robbie E and Robbie T Vs. Cash and Charisma for the APWA World Tag Team titles.
7. APWA World Heavyweight Championship. Viper and ONYX w/ Amber Lea West wrestled to a no contest when Luke Gallows, Mike Knox, and the Conganese Nightmare would attack them both. Damon Divine came out for a save, that is when Nigel and Amos Burke along side Don West would vote to set up a six man tag immediately.
8. Mike Knox, Luke Gallows, and the Conganese Nightmare w/ Quincy O’Niel defeated Viper, “The Black Superman” ONYX and “The Nomad” Damon “The Eye of a Tiger” Divine. Following the match continued a beat down onto the APWA fan favorites. New Tradition almost made the save however Justn Kace told his group it wasn’t their business to get involved. Stro stayed out in the crowd and was getting very upset over his loss to Billy Gunn. ONYX and Viper challenged Knox and Gallows to a match in Weston, WV…. Gallows and Knox laid it out simple and plain that it would happen but under the rules, hardcore rules. Don West sanctioned the match and everybody headed to the back.
The Stro would ask Don West to come out and he would apologize to the fans, Don West, the locker room, and the entire APWA staff. He wanted Don to shake his hand. Don asked the crowd what they thought and eventually he said that he would give Stro his rematch for the belt next week if the Board of Directors would allow it. When he shook Stro’s hand he would go crazy after kicking Don West he then put him in the Cross Face Chicken Wing after making Don kiss his feet. Kace would get a couple shots in and Stro continued the attack until finally Damon, Viper, and ONYX made the rescue. Amos would thank the crowd for 25 great shows, and thanked them for coming out to the one year anniversary.
June 23, 2012
Stro’s official website
OTW sent this in.
OTW Presents: A Mid Summer’s Nightmare
OTW (Old Time Wrestling) returns to action for SPECIAL summer event, A MID SUMMER’S NIGHTMARE, on Saturday, August 4th, 2012. As usual, all OTW events are held at The OTW Pro Wrestling Club, located at 1041 Glassboro Rd, Unit C-1, Williamstown, New Jersey. Bell time is 7:00pm with doors opening at 6:30pm. Ticket prices are $10.00 for adults & $5.00 for children (12 & under).
The first match announced is for The OTW Heavyweight Championship.
OTW Heavyweight Champion, Chris Bohren VS. Bazooka Joe
Also scheduled: “Mr. OTW” Brian Johnson, “The Thriller” Andd B, The OTW Tag Team Champions, Doomsday, The OTW Classics Champion, Rene Farley, plus many more.
More matches will be announced as we get closer to August 4th.
Tickets will be available at the door. Or, you can call and reserve a ticket in advance. Call us at 856-513-6901, if no one answers, leave us your name & phone number and we will return your call with your reservation number. You will be able to pick up your tickets at the door.
For more information on OTW, go to www.oldtimewrestling.net, www.facebook.com/oldtimewrestling, and on twitter @OTWupdates or call us at 856-513-6901.
OTW- A Family Friendly Wrestling Experience.