Mike Petkovich sent this in:
AAW’s Windy City Classic V is in the books and what a crazy night it was at the Berwyn Eagles Club. A packed house witnessed the below results:
– Zero Gravity d. Irish Airborne when CJ Esparza hit a Shooting Star Elbow on Jake Crist
Big win for Zero Gravity as both teams laid it all on the line in the opener. Irish Airborne loses a another close one.
* Promo from AAW Heritage Champion Arik Cannon. Talks about Colt Cabana only caring about cracking jokes and how Cannon is not in AAW for laughs. Said “Scotty Goldman in WWE was a funny joke”.
Team Hollister d. Team Daniels. Shane Hollister and Silas Young survive to the Main Event
-Trik Davis d. Tim Donst after a spike piledriver
– Dan Lawrence d. Nick Brubaker with a roll up
– Mason Beck d. Dan Lawrence with a powerbomb
– Shane Hollister d. Mason Beck with a top rope double stomp
– Shane Hollister d. Trik Davis with a modified GTS
– Silas Young d. Danny Daniels with a backbreaker/lariat combo
* Promo from Tyler Black getting ready for his match with Jay Bradley. Irish Airborne interrupt and are upset that they are on the verge of losing their spot in AAW and claim Black gets undeserved opportunities. Black and the Airborne get in to a shoving match
-AeroForm (Flip Kendrick/Louis Lyndon) d. The Northstar Express when Krotch distracted the NSE and Kendrick rolled up Darin Corbin
* Promo from Silas Young saying he is primed to win the title tonight. Jim Lynam comes in and tells Silas he has a great opportunity tonight and sometimes it takes more than just being good.
– Colt Cabana d. Arik Cannon to become the NEW AAW HERITAGE CHAMPION
Back and forth match here and in the end Colt threw his towel in Cannon’s face and rolled him up for the victory and the belt as the crowd went crazy for the title change. Cabana ends Cannon’s 14 month title reign.
– Tyler Black d. Jay Bradley to qualify for the Main Event
Jay Bradley focused his attack on the surgically repaired neck of Black for the majority of this match. Black dug down deep and won the match with a frog splash.
*After the match the Irish Airborne attacked Tyler and hit a spike tombstone piledriver on a chair. Black needed to be helped to the back.
-Krotch/MsChif d. Jordan Mcentyre/Knight Wagner when MsChif hit the mist on Mcentyre and Krotch got the roll up
– The House of Truth d. The Phoenix Twins to retain the AAW Tag Team Titles when Raymond and Able hit the Tower of Truth on Dash Phoenix
The Twins thought they had the match won after “Sweet Twin Music” on Able but Val Malone draped his foot on the rope and the referee saw it leading to a restart and the downfall of the Twins. Post match Tweek and Dash took out Mason Beck, Truth Martini and Val Malone.
* Promo from Keith Walker running down the AAW Berwyn fans and claiming he will win the title in Iowa and never bring it back to the Eagles Club.
* Jim Lynam came out before the Main Event and informed the fans Tyler Black was not medically cleared to wrestle and he was out of the Title match.
-Silas Young d. Jimmy Jacobs and Shane Hollister in a Triple Threat Elimination Match to become the NEW AAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Silas eliminated Shane after Jacobs hit him a Contra Code.
*After Young and Jacobs went back and forth the Irish Airborne hit the ring and attacked Jacobs leading to Silas winning the title.
The fans were ready to riot as Silas showed his true colors. Tyler Black came to ringside being held back by officials. Jim Lynam gave the OK leading to…..
-Silas Young d. Tyler Black to retain the AAW Heavyweight Title with “Gods Last Gift”
Black was no match for Silas with his injured neck and Young put him away with Black’s own finisher. Post match Young told Black he just got his title match and he blew it.
* Jimmy Jacobs was said to be irate in the lockeroom after the show. Stay tuned to www.AAWrestling.com for exclusive footage.
AAW is back in Berwyn 12/26 for Twisted X-Mas 2009
Davey Richards returns to Berwyn
AAW Tag Titles
House of Truth vs AeroForm
Colt Cabana defends the AAW Heritage Title