Courtesy of ROHwrestling.com.
– Those are the seven men who have been announced thus for “Survival of the Fittest 2012” which takes place on September 22nd in Baltimore at The Du Burns Arena. At stake in the 6-Man Elimination finals will be a future ROH World Title shot, but before they get to that, every man involved in this tournament will have to win a Qualifying Bout. Today ROH officials provided the 7th name entered into the tourney and it is Kyle O’Reilly! O’Reilly joins Homicide, Adam Cole, “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin, Jay Lethal, “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett, and Roderick Strong to the field of competitors and you can expect participant number 8 to be announced tomorrow at ROHwrestling.com. Meanwhile, tickets can be purchased in the ROH Store for “Survival of the Fittest 2012” which will also be Fan Appreciation Night in Baltimore!
– As seen this weekend on “Ring of Honor Wrestling TV”, “No Fear” Mike Mondo earned himself a shot at the ROH World TV Title at “Death Before Dishonor X: State of Emergency” on September 15th in Chicago Ridge, IL! Mondo is in the best shape of his life and looks forward to facing ROH World TV Champion Adam Cole! This match could easily steal the show! You can pick up your tickets right here in the ROH Store and if you can’t be there in-person, you can still see all the action live by ordering it on iPPV right here at ROHwrestling.com!
– On our recent Facebook pool we asked fans who they would like to see get a ROH World Title opportunity on October 6th in Rahway, NJ. The list contained only names that have not yet challenged Steen for the title and of the 10 choices… Jay Lethal led the voting by a wide margin.
– This week on Ring of Honor Wrestling the ROH World Tag Team Title Tournament continues as Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas face the Guardians of Truth. Can Haas and Titus co-exist as a team? In addition Jay Lethal will face Matt Taven and much more!
– Truth Martini is doing everything to suck up to Roderick Strong who still claims to be on strike from the House of Truth. Martini swears that all will be back to normal soon and Strong & Michael Elgin will be more powerful as a unit than ever before on September 8th in Charlotte when they face Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team.
– Thank you to all of the great fans at the Maryland State Fair who came out to meet ROH World TV Champion Adam Cole and backstage correspondent, Veda Scott last weekend. Everyone had a blast!
– Rumor has it that Davey Richards has been training recently at the legendary “Snake Pit” in Wigan, England.
– The latest episode of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” TV is now available to Ringside Members. This is a fantastic edition that you definitely want to check out as the main event features a HUGE 6-Man Mayhem match that is crazy action. It is Roderick Strong vs. Jay Lethal vs. TJ Perkins vs. “No Fear” Mike Mondo vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett! In addition, the Tag Team Tournament for the vacant titles begins as Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander face The Young Bucks in a First Round match! Also, “God’s Gift” QT Marshall battles Tadarius Thomas and much more.
– Our first list of competitors has been announced for “Glory by Honor XI” in October.
– Tadarius Thomas looked very impressive once again, although in defeat, on the latest episode of ROH TV. Tadrius is an expert in the martial art known as Capoeira and uses it with precision to counter his opponents in a swift and beautiful manner. Expect more opportunities for Tadarius very soon.
– The Ring Of Honor Dojo, under head trainer DELIRIOUS, will be starting new classes during the week of October 22nd, 2012. Located in Bristol, PA (close to both I-95 and the PA turnpike), only 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia, the school has been in operation since 2004, and is a facility that includes a full size 18 foot ring, weight lifting equipment, as well as an extensive video library, and other numerous resources at your disposal. For more information e-mail email@example.com. For those of you interested, but who can’t make the October sessions, expect a new class to start around 4 months after this.