The latest edition of “The Bootlegs & B-Sides Show” for Wednesday, February 17, 2010 is now archived and airing on the WrestleView Radio Network with WrestleView.com’s Managing Editor Hunter Golden.
Topics discussed on the show:
* More thoughts on TNA Impact moving to Monday night’s starting March 8
* Why the “Monday Night Wars” is a dead concept, especially in 2010
* A look at some new WWE business figures and changes within the company
* New details on the “WWE Network” and why it may not be what you think
* Some Japanese wrestling talk
* Details on the 2009 WrestleView Match of the Year project
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email Hunter with questions and comments at email@example.com. Be sure to add “Bootlegs” in the subject. The only way you can listen is by signing up to become a VIP!
Not a VIP? Become one for only $4.99 a month: click here!