Topics discussed on the show:
* Adam and Hunter review the 1/11 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.
* Doug misses the show due to a massive hangover…and oh yeah, some now is coming his way.
* Discussion on the “initiation” portion of Raw involving CM Punk and the rest of Nexus.
* Hunter explains why they could have accomplished Cena vs. Punk without using the Nexus.
* The use of Alberto Del Rio on Raw for the second week in a row and possible Rumble plans.
* Witnessing John Morrison vs. Sheamus for what seemed to be the 100th time on Monday night.
* Why having Morrison as an opponent has to be one of the most challenging things in wrestling.
* Trying to figure out why the internet crowd worships Morrison and why that seems to be.
* Looking at the career of Shawn Michaels realistically after the Hall of Fame announcement.
* Thoughts on the main event including Hunter continuing to be annoyed by Randy Orton as a “viper.”
* Discussion on why Wrestleview was slammed with upset emails from readers about Matt Hardy.
* Why a certain perception still remains among those who follow the pro wrestling media.
* Reading emails sent to email@example.com on Wrestleview, heels/faces in the WWE.
* That and much more on this subscriber only weekly Monday audio show!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!