Note: The show will be provided for free every week beginning on Sunday and will be removed on Saturday evening. Only Wrestleview VIP members will have access to all of the archived episodes of the show in addition to archives of all audio content since May of 2009.
Topics discussed on this show for May 1st:
* News of the week including TNA’s rebranding and Wrestlemania numbers.
* 2011 WWE Draft discussion.
* Thoughts on a recent article claiming that the rise of the UFC affects the WWE’s stock value.
* Evan and Darragh give picks for WWE’s Extreme Rules PPV.
* Plus, an announcement about a slight change regarding the show for the next few weeks.
Send the show questions/comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want even more wrestling audio? Are you a fan of wrestling talk radio? Then here is what you can get by becoming a Wrestleview VIP right now for only $4.99 per month:
* New radio shows added seven days a week.
* Three to four radio shows are broadcasted live.
* Live broadcasts include after Raw on Monday, Thursday night and Friday after Smackdown.
* Two additional live broadcasts a month after every WWE and TNA Pay Per View.
* Archive of all of our audio content from May 2009 to present day.
* All new Wrestleview VIP blog area with tons of new written commentary!
* Past interviews with Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Bobby Lashley, Dutch Mantell, Jim Cornette, more!
To sign up now at only $4.99 a month: click here!