Topics discussed on the show for November 3, 2011:
* Adam Martin goes solo for the first hour of the podcast for Thursday night.
* Adam talks about the Wrestleview crew heading to Miami for Wrestlemania 28 next year.
* Discussion on the wrestling media over analyzing the Raw rating this past Monday night.
* Why the wrestling media pushes an agenda and why you need to look out for certain rhetoric.
* Details on WWE being overseas for a big two week tour including the return of Mick Foley.
* A look at the suspension of Evan Bourne, suspensions in 2011 and use of synthetic marijuana.
* Adam closes the first hour running down various headlines from the week on Wrestleview.com.
* After the break, Doug Lackey joins the podcast to discuss WWE’s third quarter results.
* Thoughts on the official PPV buyrates for July, August and September (increases/decreases).
* Doug on what the financial results mean for WWE and details on the WWE Network launch.
* Plus, we close the podcast with Doug reviewing another awful episode of Impact Wrestling.
* That and more on this subscriber only weekly Thursday podcast!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!