Former WWE diva Amy Weber joined us to discuss her experience in the 2004 WWE Diva Search competition, working on Smackdown with JBL in his cabinet, juggling modeling, writing a book and working as a diva, why she left WWE and sued Rochelle Loewen, shares her thoughts on Vince and Stephanie McMahon, TNA, producing a soon to be released film, her singing career and her hit song, going through a difficult pregnancy, acting in television series such as “Saved by the Bell” and “Son of the Beach,” rescuing animals, and much more in this very interesting one hour interview.
– What her original WWE role was supposed to be: “They actually called me to do Maria’s job, to be a backstage reporter.”
– On joining WWE: “They didn’t send me to Ohio Vally Wrestling, they didn’t even offer it, I didn’t know it existed .. I never signed a contract.”
– On JBL’s Cabinet: “Contrary to what people think, no one disrespected me when it came to the cabinet.”
– On returning to WWE: “I wanted to perform for Summerslam. To go perform my Billboard single, my hit.”
– On Randy Orton: “For the record, Randy Orton didn’t poop in my suitcase.”
Follow Amy Weber on Twitter @TherealAmyWeber and check out her official web site at amyweber.com
Click here to see Amy on the cover of Steppin’ Out magazine