TMZ.com has posted an article on the Hulkamania press conference incident involving Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan. Included in the article is a poll asking their readers if they think the blood used was fake or not.

To vote on the poll, click here.

As I’m writing this, 71% of the people who voted on the poll think they used fake blood while the other 29% think it’s real blood.

Follow WrestleView.com on Twitter: twitter.com/wrestleview
Send us news/results: click here