Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
» On Tuesday, April 1, 2003 at 10:37 AM EST
You probably found this page through a search engine or our archives.
The following results are the 2002 WrestleMania results.
To read THIS YEARS WRESTLEMANIA RESULTS, go to our main page at WrestleView.com.
- This match took place on WWE Sunday Night Heat prior to WrestleMania XIX:
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Chief Morley & Lance Storm (c's) w/ Dudley Boyz vs. Kane & Rob Van Dam
Winners & STILL World Tag Team Champions: Chief Morley & Lance Storm
- The ending went down as follows: Rob Van Dam was attempting a Five Star Frog Splash but was knocked off the top rope by Cheif Morley. Back in the ring, Dudley Boyz hit Lance Storm with the 3D. D-Von put RVD on Lance Storm, the ref made the count, 1...2...Bubba Ray interferes and hits RVD with a big elbow. Bubba Ray then put Lance Storm on RVD, allowing Storm & Morley to pick up the win and retain the World Tag Team Titles.
Full WWE WrestleMania XIX Results - 3/30/03
Location: Seattle, Washington
Report by: Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Matt Hardy w/ Shannon Moore (c) vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner & STILL WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Matt Hardy
- Matt Hardy picked up the victory after countering a hurricanranna from Rey Mysterio into a pin, holding onto the ropes for the win to retain the WWE Crusierweight Title.
The Undertaker vs. Big Show & A-Train
Winner: The Undertaker
- The Undertaker picked up the victory when Nathan Jones interfered, knocking out Big Show on the outside with a big spinning heel kick. In the ring, Jones hit A-Train with a big superkick, allowing Undertaker to pick him up and hit the Tombstone Piledriver for the win.
WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Victoria (c) vs. Trish Stratus vs. Jazz
Winner & NEW WWE Women's Champion: Trish Stratus
- Trish Stratus picked up the victory after hitting Steven Richard with the Stratusfaction and then hitting Victoria with a big kick to the head to become the NEW WWE Women's Champion.
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Team Angle (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) (c's) vs. Los Guerreros (Eddie & Chavo Guerrero) vs. Chris Benoit & Rhyno
Winners & STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Team Angle (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin)
- Team Angle picked up the victory after Rhyno hit Chavo Guerrero with The Gore but Rhyno was pulled out of the ring by Shelton Benjamin, allowing Charlie Haas to make the cover on Chavo for the win and to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles.
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho
Winner: Shawn Michaels
- Shawn Michaels picked up the victory following a modified rolling pin on Jericho for the quick win. After the match, Jericho hugged Shawn Michaels but then low blowed him with his knee.
Goldberg promo is shown.
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Triple H (c) vs. Booker T
Winner & STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H
- Triple H picked up the victory after Booker T hit a Harlem Hangover off the top rope but appeared to injury his knee in doing so. Triple H took the advantage and was able to hit Booker with the Pedigree to get the win and retain the World Heavyweight Championship.
20 YEARS IN THE MAKING - If Hogan loses, he must retire
Vince McMahon vs. Hulk Hogan
Winner: Hulk Hogan
- Hulk Hogan picked up the victory following a brutal match which saw both Hogan/Vince bloodied after numerous chair shots and a spot where they went through the spanish annoucers table. Rowdy Roddy Piper made a brief interference, knocking out Hogan with a pipe but Hogan was able to kick out and "hulk up" to go on to defeat Vince McMahon after two big leg drops.
The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Winner: The Rock
- The Rock picked up the victory after hitting The People's Elbow and many, many Rock Bottom's before Austin finally gave up, allowing The Rock to finally defeat Stone Cold Steve Austin at WrestleMania after a third try.
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
Winner & NEW WWE Champion: Brock Lesnar
- Brock Lesnar picked up the victory in a somewhat botched ending. Brock Lesnar hit Kurt Angle with the F-5 and went to the top rope, attempting a big shooting star press. Lesnar ended up botching the move, landing on his face particially. Both men eventually got back up after the botched move and Lesnar hit Angle with the F-5 for the win and to become the NEW WWE Champion.