Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
Full WWE Judgment Day Results - 5/18/03 - Charlotte, North Carolina
» On Sunday, May 18, 2003 at 11:35 PM EST - This match took place on WWE Sunday Night Heat prior to Judgment Day on PPV:
Winner: The Hurricane
- Match ended when Hurricane hit the Shining Wizard on Richards for the win.
Full WWE Judgment Day Results - 5/18/03
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Report by: Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
- The PPV opened with Stone Cold Steve Austin cutting a promo in the ring, saying he would be watching the show from the skyboxes while he drank some beer. Austin toasted Tazz with a beer then went through the crowd up the skybox.
Winners: John Cena, Chuck Palumbo & Johnny Stamboli
- Match ended when Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboil, with interference from Nunzio, were able to hit the Kiss of Death on Spanky for the win. It should be noted that as the pin went down on Spanky, Chris Benoit had John Cena tapping out.
- Eric Bischoff and Steve Austin are shown haning out together up the in skybox watching the show.
Winners: La Resistance (Sylvan Grenier & Rene Dupree)
- The match ended when both members of La Resistance hit Scott Steiner with a double spinebuster. Grenier went for the pin and Steiner and picked up the win for La Resistance. After the match, Test dragged Stacy to the back when she tried to check on Steiner.
- Backstage, Gregory Helms interviewed Mr. America. Gregory Helms asked Mr. America if he was Hulk Hogan. Mr. America said he wasn't and heard Mr. Helms was a superhero. The promo ended with both men telling each other that their sources were wrong.
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - LADDER MATCH
Winners & NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: Eddie Guerrero & Tajiri
- The match ended when Eddie Guerrero climbed up the ladder going after the belts. Shelton Benjamin followed Guerrero up the ladder and tried to hold onto his legs. Tajiri then climbed up the ladder on the opposite side and spit Benjamin in the face with the green mist. Guerrero and Tajiri grabbed the belts for the win to become the NEW WWE Tag Team Champions.
- Up in the skyboxes, Steve Austin tried to show Eric Bischoff how to drink beer the right way.
- Chris Jericho and Roddy Piper had a confrontation backstage.
WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE ROYAL
Winner & NEW Intercontinental Champion: Christian
- Lance Storm was eliminated first when Kane threw him over the top rope. Kane was double teamed by all the other competitors and was eliminated second. Test was eliminated third when he was thrown out by Booker T. Val Venis (no longer Chief Morley) was eliminated fourth when he was thrown out by Goldust. Rob Van Dam was eliminated fifth when he was kicked out by Chris Jericho. Goldust was eliminated sixth when Booker T threw him over the top rope. Chris Jericho was eliminated seventh when he was thrown out by Christian.
It came down to Christian and Booker T. Booker T had the match won when he threw Christian over the top rope but Christian landed on the ring apron. Christian then tried to hit Booker but Booker blocked the punch, hit Christian off the turnbuckle and then kicked Christian off to get the win. Booker's music played as Pat Patterson came to the ring and handed Booker the Intercontinental Championship. Before Patterson could hand Booker the title, Christian nailed him. Christian then took the belt, hit the ring and nailed Booker with it. Just as the referee came back to life, Christian picked up Booker and threw him over the top rope. The referee saw this and declared Christian the winner. Christian is the NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion.
Winner: Torrie Wilson
- Both women revealed there respective bikini's to the crowd. Sable actually got a bigger reaction than Torrie. Torrie got a few boo's from the crowd believe it or not. Right when the judging was suppose to start again, Torrie said she wasn't done and revealed an even more revealing g-string under her black bikini. Tazz then declared Torrie Wilson the winner without consulting the crowd. Torrie then told Sable she wanted no hard feelings so she went up to Sable and kissed her on the lips. Torrie left the ring while Sable just stared at her.
- Back up the skybox, Eric Bischoff was getting sick from all beer and food Steve Austin had been giving him. Austin then convinced Bischoff to eat some pickels along with some pickel juice. Austin then forced Bischoff to drink some more beer.
- Backstage, Vince McMahon gave Roddy Piper a pep talk before his match with Mr. America.
Winner: Mr. America
- The match ended when Zach Gowen (Tenacious Z using his real name) prevented Vince McMahon from interfering in the match. Sean O'Haire tried hitting Mr. America with a pipe given to him by Vince but he ended up hitting Piper with it instead, allowing Mr. America to hit the leg drop on Piper for the win.
- Before the match, Stephanie McMahon warned Triple H to be careful.
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winner by DQ: Kevin Nash
Winner & STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H
- The match ended when Kevin Nash backdropped Triple H over the top rope. Triple H reached under the ring and grabbed a sledgehammer. When Triple H got back in the ring, Earl Hebner stopped Triple H from using it against Nash. Triple H then hit Hebner. Triple H was disqualified. After the bell was run, Kevin Nash nailed Triple H on the exposed turnbuckle followed by a Jacknife Powerbomb. Nash went for the slegdehammer but referees pulled Triple H away. Nash chased down Triple H, avoiding Ric Flair in the process. Shawn Michaels then came out to calm down Nash but Nash shoved Shawn Michaels away. Nash then powerbombed Triple H through the RAW announcers table then walked off to the back.
- Back in the skybox, Eric Bischoff is shown puking from all the food and beer he ate. When he puked, Steve Austin poured some beer on him.
WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP - FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH
Winner & STILL Women's Champion: Jazz
- The match ended when Jazz broke up a northern lights suplex attempt by Jackie on Victoria. Jazz picked up Jackie and hit a big DDT on her for the win.
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - STRETCHER MATCH
Winner & STILL WWE Champion: Brock Lesnar
- The match ended when Rey Mysterio got involved. Mysterio jumped on the back of Big Show, choking him out while Brock Lesnar left the ring and drove a forklift to the ring. Back in the ring, Show tossed Mysterio off of his back. Lesnar then climbed up the forklift, Big Show turned around and Lesnar hit a big cross-body onto Show in the ring. Lesnar hit Big Show with a series of shoulder blocks in the corner, a vertical suplex then an F-5 to finish him off.
Lesnar then took the stretcher and placed it on the palate of the forklift. Lesnar rolled Big Show onto the stretcher, which was on the forklift. Lesnar lifted the forklift to about 15 feet in the air and then drove it over the yellow line to win the match. Lesnar then lifted it as far as it would go and ended the show holding the WWE Championship in the air.