Full WWE Confidential Results 9/13/03
Host: Mean Gene Okerlund
Reported By: David Sutton of WrestleView.com.
Hello Everyone, My name is Dave Sutton and I'll will be one of the people reporting on Confidential in the future. I wasn't watching Confidential much in the past so I apologize if I talk about reruns like they are new, since they are new to me. On to the recap...
First Segment: Part Two of the Superstar Billy Graham Story
This segment had lots of good commentary by Superstar, His Wife and Vince McMahon. They talked about Superstar leaving the business after losing his title to Bob Backlund. Spoke about wrestling his comeback match with a hip injury and about the ankle injury and following surgery that ended his wrestling career. They said he was transitioned to manager and to announcer, but in the end Vince had to let him go since there was nothing left for him to do. Superstar says he went into a deep depression and became bitter and spent alot of time bashing the WWE/F, including a 1992 Donahue appearance. He says that he also brought a lawsuit against Vince McMahon, but it had no merit as he was mostly just bitter. Finally he talked about his steroid abuse from 1965-1990 and said that he was essentially the innovator of steroid use in the WWF/E. Next Week: Part Three of the Superstar Billy Graham Story.
Second Segment: Story about Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam in Sydney, Australia Last Month
Shawn Michaels and Rob Van Dam talk about and are shown climbing to the top of the Sydney Bridge. Lots of good shots of the city from the top of the bridge. RVD says he would like to race to the top of the bridge without the guide wires, he figures he could do it in about 15 minutes.
Third Segment: Outside the Ropes with Josh Matthews (Tough Enough) and His Mentor, Tazz
Josh asks Tazz 10 questions, here are the questions and the responses,
1) Why orange? Because no one else was using it.
2) Who was the mood supposed to change to? Don't know, maybe a somber angry moment.
3) Do you think Kane stole the towel? Nope, different towel
4) How much TV do you watch?
5) Why do they call it Red Hook? Because it's a real place in New York.
6) Is Kobe Bryant the next Michael Jordan or the next Mike Tyson? Michael Jordan...but Tazz hates basketball.
7) Would a match between Munchkins and Oompa Loompas qualify as a "Rocketbuster"? No.
8) Why doesn't Chris Benoit get a fake tooth? Cause it would just get knocked out.
Does Eddie (Guerero) always eat Taco Bell on the road? No, but Tazz thinks he might carry some fixin's around
Who would be a better tag team partner for Funaki, Ichiro or Matsui? Matsui, because he is Godzilla
9) What was the last movie you saw that made you cry? No movie, but last program...the last velocity with Josh and the Cat doing the commentating.
10) Has anyone appraoched you about buying the recipe for Tommy Tuton's Tazzmision Stuffed Turkey Teryaki? Nope, but hopefully Emeril (Lagasse) is interested.
Fourth Segment: Lance Storm intro's one of his favorite matches, The Hart Foundation vs. The British Bulldogs from May 2, 1987
Vince McMahon and Jesse Ventura are doing the commentary for this match, some good clips of the match showing the interferrence between Danny Davis and Tito Santana. In the end, the British Bulldogs win the best out of three falls match, with a two straight falls win.
Fifith Segment: Behind the Scenes of HHH on his YJ Stinger commercials
HHH talks about the good time and great experience he had in L.A. on the commercial shoot. They go through the descriptions of the two commercials he is shooting. The first one is the one with the guy who is running down the street to get away from the Bees and finally gets clotheslined by HHH in the end. The second one is the one where HHH goes to a gym, drinks the YJ Stinger, then proceeds to beat up a bunch of guys. HHH is very inssitant that there are a lot of hot braods around him at all times in the commercial.
Sixth Segment: Stacy Keibler's Photoshoot for Raw Magazine in October
Lots of good pictures and layouts of Stacy. Lots of black leather, teased and crimped hair and angry, "come-hither" looks. stacy talks about the cdeparture in personality on this shoot.
Wrap up by Mean Gene
Wrestlemania XX tickets go on sale September 27th at 10:00 am. And next week...a visit with The Rock.