Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
Full WWE Armageddon (RAW brand) PPV Results - 12/14/03 - Orlando, FL
» On Sunday, December 14, 2003 at 10:47 PM EST
- The following match took place on WWE Sunday Night Heat prior to Armageddon:
- The match ended when Miss Jackie got up on the ring apron and distracted Heidenreich, allowing Rico to come from behind and hit a neckbreaker for the quick win.
Full WWE Armageddon (RAW brand) PPV Results - 12/14/03
Location: Orlando, Florida
Report by: Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
Winner: Booker T
- The match ended when Mark Henry went for a powerbomb, but only got a two count on Booker T. Henry then irish whipped Booker into the corner, charged, Booker moved out of the way and hit Henry with a big Axe Kick to get the win.
- Backstage, Christian and Chris Jericho were with Eric Bischoff. Bischoff was mad about Mark Henry losing to Booker T. Chris Jericho was about to tell Bischoff something about his match tonight when Christian interrupted and said that he wants revenge on Trish Stratus and Lita tonight.
- Mick Foley came to the ring and got on the mic. Foley talked about how this was his first PPV as Co-General Manager of RAW. Foley mentioned the petition to bring Stone Cold Steve Austin back now has over a million signatures. Foley said that was reason to celebrate so he brought out Stacy Keibler who was in cheerleader outfit. Stacy did cartwheels in the ring to get a big pop from the crowd (no pun intended). Foley tried to do a cartwheel himself, but ended up falling on his ass. Ric Flair and Randy Orton came out to end the celebration. Stacy left and Orton told Mick Foley that the party was over because he ended Steve Austin's career at Survivor Series and that he would walk away with the Intercontinental Championship tonight. Foley then took off his suit to reveal a referee's shirt and said the match is officially starting now.
WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: Mick Foley
Winner & NEW Intercontinental Champion: Randy Orton
- The match ended when Rob Van Dam went up on the top rope and Ric Flair tried to stop him, but Foley knocked Flair off the ring apron. Randy Orton kicked RVD off the top rope, allowing RVD to land on his crotch in the corner and fall to the ring. Orton picked up RVD and hit the RKO for clean pin to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion.
BATTLE OF THE SEXES MATCH
Winners: Chris Jericho & Christian
- The match ended when Chris Jericho pulled Lita off the ring apron to the floor. Jericho rolled back into the ring and helped Trish to her feet and started talking to her. While Jericho distracted Trish, Christian gave her a schoolboy pin from behind to get the win. After the match, Christian was celebrating while Jericho and Trish stared at each other.
Winner: Shawn Michaels
- The match ended when HBK went for the Sweet Chin Music on Batista, but as he charged Batista grabbed him and hit a big spinebuster. Batista picked up HBK and hit two more spinebusters. Batista picked up HBK one more time and got him up for the powerbomb when HBK flipped and countered out of it and hit a big superkick on Batista for the win. After the match, Ric Flair came to the ring and helped Batista to his feet. Batista got up dazed and confused. Flair told Batista he lost the match and Batista became very upset.
- A promo for the 2003 Royal Rumble aired. The promo mentioned the winner of the Rumble would be "on the road to WrestleMania XX."
Winner: Matt Hardy (via counting the pin himself)
- Maven came out to the ring for his match with Matt Hardy, but Batista and Ric Flair remained in the ring. Matt Hardy came out soon after and attacked Maven on the ramp, throwing him into the guard rail. Hardy then threw Maven into the ring. Batista, who was still in the ring with Flair, gave Maven two big clotheslines and threw him into the corner. Batista gave Maven a knee to the gut followed by a big powerbomb. Flair told Batista to give Maven another big powerbomb. Batista did and connected with a sit-down powerbomb. A WWE trainer hit the ring to check on Maven. Batista and Flair left the ring while the WWE referees and trainer continued to check on Maven. One of the referees told Lillian Garica to announce that Matt Hardy vs. Maven would not take place with Maven in no condition to wrestle.
Matt Hardy disregarded the WWE referees and trainer and came back into the ring. Hardy splashed Maven and counted the pinfall himself. Hardy got on the mic and announced himself as the winner of the match. Jim Ross mentioned that despite Hardy doing all of this, it was not an official match.
- Backstage, Ric Flair was with Batista. Flair told Batista that many great ones trip and fall, but they always get back up again. Flair told Batista to keep his head up.
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH
Winners & NEW World Tag Team Champions: Ric Flair & Batista
Order of Elimination:
- The match started with La Resistance (Rene Dupree & Rob Conway) vs. The Hurricane & Rosey. The Hurricane pinned Conway with a splash off of Rosey's shoulders for the win. La Resistance are eliminated.
- Soon after the first pinfall, Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade came to the ring by coming out from the crowd. Jindrak gave Hurricane a schoolboy pin from behind for the win. The Hurricane & Rosey are eliminated.
- Val Venis & Lance Storm were out next. Venis got Mark Jindrak up for a vertical suplex, but Garrison Cade clipped his leg, allowing Jindrak to fall on Venis' chest. Jindrak hooked the leg and Cade held down Venis' leg for the pinfall. Val Venis & Lance Storm are eliminated.
- The Dudley Boyz hit the ring soon after. They hit the 3-D on Mark Jindrak for the win. Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade are eliminated.
- Scott Steiner & Test are in next. Bubba Ray Dudley eventually hit a Bubba Bomb on Test with D-Von getting the pinfall. Scott Steiner & Test are eliminated.
- Eric Bischoff came out and announced that a "surprise team" would be entered into the match - Ric Flair & Batista!
- Flair & Batista hit the ring and started to beat down the weakened Dudley Boyz. Flair put Bubba Ray in the Figure Four Leg Lock while Batista gave D-Von a big powerbomb. Batista pinned D-Von to get the pinfall, allowing Ric Flair & Batista to become the NEW World Tag Team Champions.
WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winner & STILL WWE Women's Champion: Molly Holly
- The match ended when Molly pulled the padding off one of the turnbuckles in the corner. Molly picked up Ivory and tried to ram her face into the exposed turnbuckle, but Ivory blocked and rolled up Molly for a two count. Soon after Molly kicked out, she reversed the cradle and grabbed Ivory's tights for the win to retain her title.
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Winner & NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H
- The match ended when Goldberg hit both Kane and Triple H with spears. Ric Flair and Randy Orton ran out, but Goldberg knocked them both out. Goldberg speared Triple H again and went for the cover, but Kane broke it up. Both Goldberg and Kane started to choke each other standing up. Triple H gave Goldberg a low blow from behind and Kane gave Goldberg a big chokeslam. Batista ran out and pulled Kane from the ring, allowing Triple H to cover Goldberg for the 1, 2, 3 to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.
The show ended with all of Evolution celebrating in the ring with Randy Orton having the Intercontinental Title, Ric Flair & Batista having the World Tag Team Titles and Triple H with the World Heavyweight Title.