Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
On Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 6:49 PM EST
In something we don't see a lot of numbers on due to the company keeping quiet, here are the estimated domestic PPV buyrates for TNA in 2008 in order from highest to least:
* Lockdown (April): 55,000 buys.
* Hard Justice (August): 35,000 buys.
* Bound For Glory (October): 35,000 buys.
* Turning Point (November): 30,000 buys.
* Against All Odds (February): 30,000 buys.
* Sacrifice (May): 25,000 buys.
* Victory Road (July): 25,000 buys.
* Final Resolution (January): 20,000 buys.
* Destination X (March): 20,000 buys.
* Slammiversary (June): 20,000 buys.
* No Surrender (September): 20,000 buys.
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter