?Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
On Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 12:51 AM EST
A new "Bank Shot" column by Bill Banks has been added on TNA's website this week. Here are some news and notes:
- Friday will see some last minute additions to the Sacrifice PPV card on TNA's official website involving Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and Shark Boy. The match that will take place on the 30 Minute Pre-Show PPV Countdown will also be announced on Friday.
- Voting for the "Internet Dream Match" poll regarding who X Divison Champion Christopher Daniels will face at Sacrifice this Sunday in a Non-Title Match will end this Friday. Those included in the poll are Austin Aries, Jay Lethal, Roderick Strong and Matt Sydal. Aries is winning at the moment with 54% of the vote. To vote, click here.
- As reported earlier this week, Jeff Hardy will make his return to TNA at the Sacrifice PPV this Sunday on August 14.
- TNA will return to the Impact Zone at Universal Studios on August 16 to film four weeks full of footage for Impact! that will air on TNA's official website and on various other television outlets. That taping will feature the start of the "2005 Chris Candido Memorial Tag Team Tournament" that will be an annual event. It will feature veterans on TNA's roster teaming with young talent.
- Banks added the following regarding TNA's meeting with Spike TV this week: "As most of you read on the internet, TNA and SpikeTV officials met this past week to plan out our debut on the network. Both sides were said to be ecstatic at the new working relationship, and both offices are already working in conjunction on an upcoming media blitz to hype our start on the network. SpikeTV.com and TNAwrestling.com will also be teaming up in the upcoming months to feature several new interactive features for fans on our respective websites."
- TNA has plans to run another "InterAction Fanfest" during the weekend of the Bound for Glory PPV in October. Banks added that Bound for Glory "will become one of our yearly, crown-jewel events."
- A new section will be added on TNA's website that will feature all of the impressive Pay Per View openings David Sahadi has produced for TNA since the Victory Road PPV last November. The section will be updated monthly after each Pay Per View event.
- Current X Division Champion Christopher Daniels will have a new t-shirt that will be available for purchase on ShopTNA.com this weekend.