Full WWE Experience Results - 5/9/04 (Tazz & Marie, Cena/Method Man, more)
Reported by Adam Martin
On Monday, May 10, 2004 at 12:14 AM EST
WWE Experience Results - 5/9/04
Hosts: Todd Grisham & Ivory
Report by: Adam Martin
- Welcome to Episode #2 of the WWE Experience. Your hosts are Todd Grisham and Ivory on location from Central Park in New York City. Both issue a Happy Mothers Day to start off the show.
Grisham runs down the lineup for today's show: Tazz & Dawn Marie throwing out the first pitch of the Trenton Thunder baseball game (the minor league affiliate of the New York Yankees), the SmackDown Magazine photo shoot featuring John Cena & Method Man and more.
FLASHBACK TO RAW: The Six-Man Tag Team Match that kicked off Monday night RAW featuring Evolution (Triple H, Randy Orton & Batista) vs. Edge, Shelton Benjamin & Tajiri. The team of Edge, Shelton Benjamin & Tajiri got the win following a spear by Edge on Orton for the pinfall.
- Grisham & Ivory run down the confirmed matches for RAW this Monday night in San Jose, California including: Batista vs. Tajiri, Triple H vs. Shelton Benjamin, Randy Orton (c) vs. Edge for the WWE Intercontinental Title. Grisham informs Ivory that there are still two more great matches lined up for RAW and they will talk about them later in the show.
LATER TODAY: Footage from the World Heavyweight Championship Match between Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels this past Monday night on RAW.
UP NEXT: Footage of Tazz and Dawn Marie's trip to the Trenton Thunder baseball game.
--COMMERCIAL BREAK--Tazz & Dawn Marie's visit the Trenton Thunder:
Footage of Tazz and Dawn Marie's trip to the Trenton Thunder baseball game is shown. Dawn Marie informs they will be throwing out the first pitch in the breeding ground for the New York Yankees. Tazz said he grew up a Mets fan and showed how he was wearing a Trenton Thunder uniform with a Yankees patch on it. He said his father would be disgraced along with his son. Tazz said this wasn't the first time he has thrown out a pitch and said he knows he has a better arm than Dawn Marie. Tazz ends up throwing a worse pitch than Marie, admitting he got beat by a girl. Footage of Tazz and Dawn Marie signing autographs and taking pictures was shown. Tazz said he was disappointed that the game got rained out as he was looking forward to calling some plays over the PA system. Tazz said he is sure they will want him back.
SMACKDOWN LO-DOWN: Footage was shown of Jacqueline winning the WWE Cruiserweight Title from Chavo Guerrero and Rene Dupree powerbombing John Cena through the announcers table.
LATER TODAY: Footage of John "Bradshaw" Layfield taking out Eddie Guerrero at a SmackDown Brand House Show in El Paso, Texas and causing Guerrero's mother to have a heart attack soon after.
UP NEXT: Booker T seeks some help from an unlikely source to fight off threats from the Darkside.
WWE REWIND: Booker T knocking out The Undertaker two weeks ago on SmackDown.
- Grisham & Ivory plug The Undertaker vs. Booker T at WWE Judgment Day on May 16th. They bring up that WWE fans didn't have to wait until Judgment Day to see 'Taker in action as he did so this past Thursday night on SmackDown.
FLASHBACK TO SMACKDOWN: Footage of The Undertaker taking on The FBI's Nunzio and Johnny Stamboli this past Thursday night on SmackDown was shown. The Undertaker got the win with a submission hold on Stamboli. After the match, Undertaker gave Nunzio a chokeslam and Stamboli a Tombstone Piledriver.
- Ivory uses her magic 8-ball to determine of The Undertaker will beat Booker T at Judgment Day next Sunday. The 8-ball reveal that "signs point to yes". Grisham asks Ivory if the 8-ball will tell him if he will get a date later this week. The 8-ball reveals that he wouldn't (man this is corny). Grisham brings up that Booker T went to a more reliable source instead of an 8-ball this past week on SmackDown, asking a Miss Cleo type for help on how to fight off threats from the Darkside.
FLASHBACK TO SMACKDOWN: Booker is told to get some dirt from an unmarked grave by a Miss Cleo type in a voodoo shop. He does so and when he leaves, a hand breaks through the dirt.
LATER TODAY: The SmackDown Magazine photo shoot with John Cena and Method Man.
UP NEXT: Eugene trains for his match with Rob Conway this Monday night with William Regal.
- A promo runs promoting the WWE Championship Match between Eddie Guerrero and John "Bradshaw" Layfield next Sunday at WWE Judgment Day on pay per view.
FLASHBACK TO RAW: William Regal getting Eugene ready for his match this Monday night on RAW against Rob Conway at the WWE Training Facility in Stamford, CT. Regal shows Eugene an arm drag and Eugene gives a perfect one back. Eugene beats up on Regal throughout the segment in the ring. Regal tells Eugene that he is ready for his match with Rob Conway this Monday night.
- Grisham and Ivory plug Eugene's debut match this Monday night on RAW against Rob Conway. Grisham brings up how Conway sent a message to Eugene this past Monday night.
RAW ACTION: Footage was shown of Rob Conway defeating The Hurricane, Gail Kim getting a victory over WWE Women's Champion Victoria, Christian/Trish Stratus/Tyson Tomko attacking Chris Jericho and Eric Bischoff announcing the Steel Cage Match between Chris Jericho & Christian this Monday night on RAW.Pat Tillman Tribute:
Footage from the site of RAW this past Monday night in Phoenix, Arizona was shown before the event went on the air. Lilian Garcia announced that a moment of silence would be taking place for Pat Tillman, a former NFL Arizona Cardinal and United States soldier who lost his life defending his country in Iraq. The crowd in Phoenix obey the moment of silence as Garica thanks everyone to a loud applause.
--COMMERCIAL BREAK--SmackDown Magazine: John Cena & Method Man:
Footage of the WWE SmackDown Magazine photo shoot with John Cena and Method Man was shown. Method Man puts over John Cena bringing rap into the world of professional wrestling. John Cena said he has been a fan of hip hop as long as he has been a wrestling fan. He said Method Man is an icon in the rap industry. Cena asks Method Man his favorite wrestler of all time. Method Man said it was a tie between Bob Backlund and The Iron Sheik. Method Man said The Iron Sheik was crazy with his clubs that he would swing around during promos. Method Man said the first ever WWE live event he saw was at SummerSlam 1998 when Stone Cold Steve Austin faced The Undertaker for the WWE Championship at Madison Square Garden. He also brought up how he met Linda McMahon that night and how he was wearing a t-shirt around his head that said "Vince Sucks". Method shows off his white t-shirt with a old school WWF Championship painted around the waist. The segment ends with Method putting over Cena, saying he is representing the rap industry to its fullest in pro wrestling.
- Grisham and Ivory bring up how the Guerrero family are not very happy this week after the incident that took place in El Paso, Texas last week at a SmackDown Brand House Show.
FLASHBACK TO SMACKDOWN: Footage from the SmackDown Brand House Show in El Paso, Texas was shown. Guerrero introduces his two daughters, wife and mother. John "Bradshaw" Layfield breaks up the party, hitting a clothesline from hell on Guerrero followed by a shot to the head with the WWE Championship. Layfield then confronts Guerrero's mother, grabbing her and she has a heart attack as a result. Soon after, the conversation from SmackDown this past Thursday between John "Bradshaw" Layfield and Michael Cole was shown.
- Grisham and Ivory plug Eddie Guerrero defending the WWE Championship against John "Bradshaw" Layfield at Judgment Day next Sunday on pay per view.
UP NEXT: Footage from the World Heavyweight Championship Match between Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels this past Monday night on RAW.
FLASHBACK TO RAW: Footage of Chris Benoit defending the World Heavyweight Championship against Shawn Michaels was shown. The match ended when both men were down and Triple H hit the ring, connecting with the Pedigree on Shawn Michaels. Benoit rolled over and got the pin to retain the World Heavyweight Title as Triple H looked on from the crowd with a smile on his face.
- Grisham and Ivory run down the lineup for RAW this Monday night: Triple H vs. Shelton Benjamin, Batista vs. Tajiri, Randy Orton (c) vs. Edge for the WWE Intercontinental Title, Chris Jericho vs. Christian in a Steel Cage Match and Eugene making his wrestling debut against Rob Conway.
- End of show.