WWE Sunday Night Heat Results - 9/19/04 - (Rhyno/Tajiri vs. Hurricane/Rosey)
Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
On Monday, September 20, 2004 at 12:20 AM EST
WWE Sunday Night Heat Results - 9/19/04
Taped From: Seattle, Washington
Commentators: Al Snow & The Coach
Quick Report By: Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
- Rodney Mack w/ Jazz defeated Val Venis. The match ended when Mack hit a big DDT on Venis for the win.
- Highlights from RAW this past Monday night was shown of Triple H's celebration with Evolution following his World Heavyweight Title win the night before at Unforgiven. A giant cake was in the ring and when Triple H asked for the "dancer" to come out, a loud explosion went off and Randy Orton came out. Orton gave Triple H a big cross-body and took out Ric Flair and Batista. Orton then threw Triple H into the cake and taunted at him with the World Title.
- Maven defeated Wavell Starr. The match ended when Maven went up to the top, jumped and connected with his jumping facebuster for the win.
- Highlights from RAW this past Monday night was shown of the 3 on 1 Handicap Match between Evolution and Randy Orton. The match ended in a No Contest when all the members of Evolution began to triple-team Orton. Shelton Benjamin and Chris Benoit ran down to even up the odds. Benoit, Benjamin and Orton all took out Batista with their respective moves as Triple H and Ric Flair looked on from the outside. They plug that that a six-man tag team match will take place this Monday between Evolution and Benoit, Orton & Benjamin on RAW.
- Highlights from RAW this past Monday night was shown of Kane injuring Lita after he took a chairshot from newcomer Gene Snitsky. Lita was taken away on a stretcher and left the arena in an ambulance. Kane went with her to the hospital.
- Rhyno & Tajiri defeated The Hurricane & Rosey. The match ended when Rhyno hit the Gore on Rosey for the win.