There are several major news items to report from Thursday's "iMPACT!" as TNA Wrestling continues the road to the June 8 Slammiversary Pay-Per-View event!
- AJ Styles promised he would attempt to get revenge on Thursday after the beating he took the week before. With help from Samoa Joe, LAX, Christian Cage and Rhino, he was able to get some payback on Team 3D at the start of the broadcast.
- Later, AJ was scheduled to speak to Karen Angle live in the ring, but Kurt Angle showed up and attacked AJ in the backstage area! Kurt went to the ring and confronted his wife - leading to AJ coming back to defend her. As the broadcast went off the air it was Kurt, Tomko, Team 3D and Booker T annihilating Styles and Christian Cage, who had come out to help AJ.
- New matches for Slammiversary were announced on Thursday, with Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles and The LAX vs. Team 3D for the Tag team Championship taking place at the Pay-Per-View spectacular.
- Kevin Nash was able to convince TNA Management Director Jim Cornette to name him the special enforcer for the King Of The Mountain main event at Slammiversary.
- Also on the broadcast, Christian Cage defeated Tomko and Rhino defeated James Storm to advance to the King Of The Mountain match at the PPV.
- Plus, a new video of Abyss was broadcast where he announced he would be able to "go home in 10 days".
- Sonjay Dutt accepted Jay Lethal's invitation to be his best man at the wedding on June 8. In addition, there will be a bachelor party on next week's broadcast.
- Angelina Love was able to defeat Roxxi after interference by Velvet Sky. After the bout, Angelina and Velvet "brown bagged" Roxxi, but ODB and a still-injured Gail Kim came out to chase off The Beautiful People.
- TNA Women's Champion Awesome Kong continued her $25,000 challenge, once again mauling a female volunteer from the audience.
WrestleView.com is not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in any way. In addition, we are not affiliated with any indy or any other pro-wrestling federation, period. All pictures and media files are copyrighted by their respective owners.