Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
Impact Results - 8/7/08 (Weapons Gauntlet, Hard Justice PPV, more)
On Friday, August 8, 2008 at 12:54 AM EST Results courtesy of TNAwrestling.com
- Roxxi defeated Jacqueline in Knockouts action with Traci Brooks as special referee.
- "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt defeated Curry Man - it was revealed by the Prince Justice Brotherhood that Dutt took SoCal Val's wedding ring, but The Guru denied it.
- The team of "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed beat The Motor City Machineguns.
- A new match was added to Sunday's Pay-Per-View as it will be TNA Women's Champion Taylor Wilde, Gail Kim and ODB vs. The Beautiful People and Awesome Kong.
- Beer Money and Team 3D beat TNA World Tag Team Champion The Latin American Xchange and Christian Cage and Rhino in a Tables Match.
- Awesome Kong beat Salinas in more Knockouts action.
- Samoa Joe won the main event Weapons Gauntlet. After the bout, Joe announced to the world he would take back his championship from Booker T this Sunday at hard Justice. Joe then issued a challenge to Sting, who was watching in the rafters as the broadcast ended.