Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) announced on Wednesday night that they would be leaving their longtime venue, the American Legion Hall in Reseda, California, this spring after the venue was sold and the decision was made to no longer hold pro wrestling events in the venue following the sale.
PWG had ran Reseda for over a decade, as it has been praised for its intimate atmosphere for shows. PWG began running the Globe Theatre in Los Angeles with their most recent show, Time is a Flat Circle, last week after citing an overselling of tickets at the Reseda venue, with the decision being made to move the show to the larger Globe Theatre, which seats 700 fans, compared to Reseda’s 300-400 max.
PWG’s final three shows in Reseda take place on April 20 and 21 with All Star Weekend 13 and the final event on May 25 before they move to a new permanent venue, most likely the Globe Theatre.
The cards for All Star Weekend 13 shape up as the following:
Night 1 (4/20)
* PWG Tag Team Titles: The Chosen Bros. (Matt Riddle and Jeff Cobb) (c’s) vs. The Young Bucks vs. The Rascals (Desmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz)
* PWG Champion Keith Lee vs. Hangman Page (debut)
* Ringkampf (WALTER and Timothy Thatcher) vs. Violence Unlimited (Brody King and Tyler Bateman) (debut)
* Taiji Ishimori (debut) vs. Bandido
* Jonah Rock vs. Joey Janela
* Robbie Eagles (debut) vs. Flash Morgan Webster vs. Sammy Guevara
* Trevor Lee vs. Rey Horus
Night 2 (4/21)
* PWG Title: Keith Lee (c) vs. Jonah Rock vs. WALTER
* Matt Riddle vs. Timothy Thatcher
* Taiji Ishimori vs. Sammy Guevara
* The Rascals vs. Violence Unlimited
* Trevor Lee vs. Flash Morgan Webster
* Joey Janela vs. Robbie Eagles
* Bandido vs. Rey Horus
Tickets for All-Star Weekend 13 go on-sale on April 3rd at http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com.