PWS sent this in.
Pro Wrestling Syndicate dropped a major announcement earlier tonight as it was revealed that Saved By The Bell tv star Mr Belding played by Dennis Haskins has accepted the challenge of Pro Wrestling Syndicate Heavyweight Champion Kevin Matthews to wrestle a one on one match on November 9th in Rahway NJ.
Ring of Honor sent this in.
Ring of Honor began 2003 by entering into new territory and ended it with some of the best wrestlers from Japan gracing the ring, and in-between firmly established ROH as the premier wrestling company on the planet. Whether it be in Strong Style competition or high-flying exhibitions, tag team battles or in championship bouts, Ring of Honor proved itself the home of true no limits wrestling.
This was the year Samoa Joe made the ROH World Title, the year CM Punk broke through, the year AJ Styles excelled, and the year Paul London bid farewell to Ring of Honor. It was the year that Jay & Mark Briscoe began their dominance of tag team wrestling and the year that the Scramble Cage debuted. These 18 matches, many of which have been unavailable for many years, are just a glimpse at the amazing year that 2003 was for Ring of Honor Wrestling. Welcome to “Year Two”…
1. Samoa Joe vs. Bryan Danielson…Revenge On The Prophecy 1/11/03
2. Paul London vs. AJ Styles vs. Low Ki (#1 Contender’s Trophy/Triple Threat Match)…One Year Anniversary Show 2/8/03
3. Xavier vs. Paul London (ROH Title Match)…One Year Anniversary 2/8/03
4. Christopher Daniels & Xavier vs. The Amazing Red & AJ Styles (ROH Tag Team Title Match)…Expect The Unexpected 3/15/03
5. Low Ki vs. Jody Fleisch…Night of the Champions 3/22/03
6. Xavier vs. Samoa Joe (ROH Title Match)…Night of the Champions 3/22/03
7. Bryan Danielson vs. Paul London (2/3 Falls)…The Epic Encounter 4/12/03
8. Paul London vs. Christopher Daniels…Retribution: Round Robin Challenge II 4/26/03
9. AJ Styles vs. Paul London…Night of the Grudges 6/14/03
10. Samoa Joe vs. Dan Maff (ROH World Title Match)…Wrestlerave ’03 6/28/03
11. Homicide vs. Trent Acid (Fight Without Honor)…Wrestlerave ’03 6/28/03
12. Samoa Joe vs. Paul London (ROH World Title Match)…Death Before Dishonor 7/19/03
13. CM Punk vs. AJ Styles…Tradition Continues 10/16/03
14. CM Punk vs. Steve Corino…Empire State Showdown 10/25/03
15. The Backseat Boyz vs. The Carnage Crew vs. Special K vs. Jack Evans & Teddy Hart vs. The SAT (Scramble Cage Match)…Main Event Spectacles 11/1/03
16. Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Christopher Daniels & Dan Maff (ROH Tag Team Title Match)…War of the Wire 11/29/03
17. John Walters vs. Xavier (Fight Without Honor)…Final Battle 2003 12/27/03
18. AJ Styles vs. Kaz Hayashi…Final Battle 2003 12/27/03
Joe Dombrowski sent this in.
PRIME TV #166: Megalomaniacs (Marion Fontaine vs. Matt Cross)
Watch it now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYsGB9UAJgU
“Megastar” Marion Fontaine vs. “M-Dogg 20” Matt Cross
One of the biggest stories to come out of Wrestlelution 5 was the amazing athletic contest between Matt Cross and Petey Williams that many say stole the show. However, it seems to have almost been overshadowed by the news of Vic Travagliante betraying former close friend Justin LaBar to side with Marion Fontaine & Aaron Maguire, and the constant attention and adulation the group has attempted to gather ever since. Matt Cross is out to make sure PRIME Wrestling remains about the wrestling and not the political landscape. Can he get the job done against this new power trio? Vic will be at ringside joining Aaron & Joe Dombrowski on commentary, and we will also get word from Vic on his official explanation for what he did to Justin LaBar!
“True Talent” “Beautiful” Bobby “The Body” Shields vs. “Hot Commodity” Matt Mason
Two men who had life-altering Wrestlelutions meet in an opportunity for each to begin the new season right. Shields lost his hair, and many say his sex appeal and very identity, when he was defeated by Bobby Beverly and publicly humiliated. Meanwhile, Matt Mason was defeated by Krimson, but gained something much more important – a reunion with wife Jayme, and peace and quiet back at the homefront with the family back together, which we saw last week. With Matt Mason now more focused than ever on his career rather than family troubles, and Shields in an unknown and potentially volatile state of mind, who will come out victorious in this clash?
Special Interview with Bobby Beverly
Newest member to the PRIME Broadcast Team, New 102’s Kory, will have a special in-ring interview with Bobby Beverly. No longer shackled to Sex Appeal or Jimmy Jacobs, Beverly will speak his mind and be himself for the first time in many months. Just weeks after defeating former partner Bobby Shields, what’s next on Beverly’s mind? We’ll find out this week!
“Amazing” N8 Mattson vs. “Handicapped Hero” Gregory Iron
It has been an entire year since we have seen N8 Mattson in a PRIME ring, however after losing the services of Zach Gowen and being the subject of much humiliation as a result, N8 has concluded that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. N8 will lace up the boots once again to square off against the cause of so much of his misery at Wrestlelution 5, the man who earned Zach Gowen’s respect all over again… Gregory Iron. Can Greg beat N8 back into retirement or will N8’s return be marked with the same success and accolades that accompanied him throughout his career?
Plus: Comments from Rhino & Johnny Gargano a week before their PRIME Championship Match! Plus Nicki Valentino and much more!
— FOLLOW PRIME WRESTLING ONLINE —
Official Website: http://www.PRIMEwrestling.com
Official Store: http://www.PRIMEwrestling.com/store.php
Official Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PRIMEwrestlingTV
Official Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PRIMEwrestling
Official YouTube: http://www.YouTube.com/PRIMEwrestlingTV
PRIME DVDs on Smart Mark Video: http://smartmarkvideo.com/prime-wrestling