5/11 CZW “Proving Grounds” iPPV Results: Voorhees, New Jersey
1. Shane Hollister def. Andrew Everett & Caleb Konley in a Triple Threat Match.
2. Nevaeh def. WSU Champion Jessicka Havok in a Non-Title Match.
3. BLK-OUT w/Robbie Mireno def. The Beaver Boys to retain the CZW Tag Titles.
4. Joe Gacy & Matt Tremont went to a No-Contest.
5. Greg Excellent def. Tracy Smothers
6. The Naptown Dragons (Drake Younger & Scotty Vortekz) def. The Nation of Intoxication (Danny Havoc & Lucky 13).
– This was Vortekz’s return to CZW after being away for a year.
– Vortekz announced he would be part of Tournament of Death on June 8th. Devon Moore came out afterwards and challenged Younger to a match at Tournament of Death.
– Jake Crist came out and said that due to a knee injury that MASADA sustained at the WSU iPPV, there would be no CZW World Title Match between MASADA & himself.
7. Jake Crist w/Nevaeh def. Pepper Parks w/Cherry Bomb by count-out.
– The Gulak Campaign came out to endear themselves to the CZW fans.
– Alex Colon & 4 Loco came out for his “Best Address”. AR Fox interrupted and challenged Colon to a 6-Man Tag. Fox brought out his partners & it led to…..
8. CZW Wired Champion AR Fox, Shane Strickland & Tommy Dreamer def. 4 Loco (Alex Colon, Azireal & Bandido Jr.) w/Chrissy Rivera
9. Main Event in a Grudge Match: Sami Callihan def. CZW Owner D.J. Hyde by submission
– Afterwards, Callihan got a mic and said to the audience “I’m sorry, I love you, thanks for everything”, then left the ring to close the show.