12/14 ROH Final Battle Results: New York City
1. Matt Hardy def. Adam Page
2. Silas Young def. Mark Briscoe in a Strap Match.
3. The Young Bucks def. Adrenaline RUSH
4. Kevin Steen def. Michael Bennett w/Maria in a Stretcher Match via ref stoppage after a Top Rope Package Piledriver through a pyramid of chairs.
* Afterwards, Steen laid out Maria with a Package Piledriver.
* reDRagon laid out Prince Nana before their match with Chasing the Dragon.
5. reDRagon def. Outlaw Inc. to retain the ROH Tag Titles.
* Afterwards, Outlaw Inc. attacked a ringside attendant and said they were done playing by ROH's rules, ROH would now have to play by their rules. Homicide & Eddie Kingston then went into the crowd and challenged some fans to fight as the crowd turned on them during the match.
6. Tommaso Ciampa def. Matt Taven to win the ROH TV Title.
* Nigel McGuinness announced BJ Whitmer as Eddie Edwards' mystery opponent for the next match.
7. Eddie Edwards & BJ Whitmer def. Roderick Strong & Jay Lethal
* Afterwards, Eddie Edwards gave a farewell speech. Whitmer & Strong then attacked Edwards and laid him out. Jimmy Jacobs came out and said he was sick of guys like Edwards thanking everyone, then leaving to go somewhere else. He's seen guys like Edwards come and go, but he, BJ & Strong have been the constant in ROH the past decade. Its time for us to show Edwards the way out. Jacobs then nailed Edwards with his spike, then gouged it into Edwards' forehead multiple times.
8. Adam Cole def. Michael Elgin & Jay Briscoe to retain the ROH World Title after Matt Hardy interfered to help Cole.
* Afterwards, Cole & Hardy laid out Elgin & Briscoe and embraced. Chris Hero then came out through the crowd and laid out Hardy & Cole with rolling elbows. Hero says he is back in ROH to close the show.
* The VOD replay of Final Battle is scheduled to be up sometime Monday on http://www.rohwrestling.com.
* Former WWE Creative Team member & MLW owner Court Bauer will be working with ROH going forward with their marketing and branding.
* Main event of Final Battle went long due to waiting for Chris Hero to arrive. Hero opened the CZW Cage of Death show against champion Drew Gulak, then rushed from South New Jersey to get to New York City in time for the show closing angle.
* ROH's next NYC show will be on May 14th, 2014.
* Outlaw Inc. went into the crowd after their match due to a fan hitting Eddie Kingston.
* Adam Cole & Matt Hardy are now a duo in ROH.
* Jimmy Jacobs, Roderick Strong and BJ Whitmer are now a faction called the Decade, with the idea that they have been the constant in the company while others have used ROH as a stepping stone. With that, Whitmer's neck injury appears to not be as serious as everyone first thought.
* Ring announcer Larry Mercer is now working for the company in the merchandise end as well as voiceovers for the TV show.