Results from the ROH TV tapings in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on 2/22/14.
* Raymond Rowe and Hanson def. Team Benchmark.
* Michael Elgin comes out and asks Rowe & Hanson to watch his back.
* Kevin Steen calls out Cliff Compton, but Outlaw Inc. comes out instead. They get into it until Nigel McGuinness comes out and says Steen will face one of Outlaw Inc. right now, leading to..........
* Kevin Steen def. Homicide via DQ when Eddie Kingston interfered. Outlaw Inc. assault Steen until Cliff Compton runs out with a chair to make the save.
* In-ring segment with ROH Champion Adam Cole, Jay Briscoe and Nigel McGuinness where Cole vs. Briscoe for both ROH Titles in Ladder War V is announced for Supercard of Honor VIII in New Orleans on April 4th. Michael Bennett runs out and attacks Jay along with Cole until Mark Briscoe makes the save.
* Tommaso Ciampa def. Jay Lethal to retain the ROH Television Championship. Lethal had a visual pin on Ciampa at one point, but the ref was distracted by Matt Taven and Truth Martini arguing on the outside. Lethal was very angry afterwards and begrudgingly shook Ciampa's hand.
* The Decade def. Andrew Everett and Adrenaline Rush.
* RD Evans w/Veda Scott def. The Romantic Touch after Touch was too enmanored with Veda.
* Cedric Alexander def. Adam Page. Roderick Strong got in Page's face afterwards.
* The Briscoes def. ROH Champion Adam Cole and Michael Bennett w/Maria Kanellis.
* Silas Young def. Matt Taven, Caprice Coleman and Takaaki Wantanbe (New Japan wrestler).
* ROH Tag Team Champions reDRagon def. Brutal Bob Evans and Cheeseburger.
* AJ Styles vs. Michael Elgin went to a time limit draw. Elgin & Styles wanted to continue, but Adam Cole ran out and laid out both with the ROH Title belt. Kevin Steen & Jay Briscoe run out to make the save as Cole flees through the crowd.