1/31 Beyond Wrestling “Hit & Run” Results: Providence, Rhode Island
* Promo exchange between AR Fox, who couldn’t compete on this show due to a severe concussion suffered at EVOLVE in January and his opponent for this show, Shynron.
1. Dave Cole def. Davey Vega
2. The Gentleman’s Club def. John Silver & Ryan Rush
3. Anthony Stone def. Matt Cross
4. Matt Tremont def. Rickey Shane Page in a No DQ Match. Afterwards, The Crusade for Change attacked Page, as well as Vega, who tried to make the save.
5. Da Hoodz def. The Hooligans
6. Shynron def. Fire Ant. AR Fox attacked Shynron afterwards and unmasked him.
7. Mike Bailey def. Silver Ant.
8. Team Pazuzu def. Buxx Belmar, Frankie the Mobster & Tabernak de Team
9. Kimber Lee def. David Starr by submission. Starr shook Lee’s hand afterwards, then superkicked her in the back of the head. JT Dunn ran out and got in his partner’s face for hitting his girlfriend, but Chris Hero broke things up. Hero then laid out Starr with the Rolling Elbow.
10. Biff Busick & Drew Gulak def. Chris Hero & JT Dunn by submission when Busick submitted Hero. Afterwards, Busick & Gulak challenged Team TREMENDOUS for the next Beyond show on 3/1.