Rob Leigh of Mirror.co.uk passed along this interview:
TNA’s Mick Foley, wrestling’s most eloquent and measured star, sits down with Rob Leigh to chew the fat as his latest memoir, Countdown to Lockdown: A Hardcore Journal, is released.
The above clip is a special preview of the 25-minute interview coming very soon. Click on the video player for two exclusives where Mick confirms that he would go into the WWE Hall of Fame if asked – extending beyond what he has previously stated in that he would do it if his kids wanted him to – and also how he may be revealed as “the guy that screwed up the long-term plans, for a legitimate reason” for EV2.0 in TNA.
And in the full interview, posted on Mirror.co.uk next week, Mick chats about:
– The atypical recording artist that has proved surprising musical inspiration for some of Mick’s biggest matches
– His opinions on the handling of the current Ken Anderson-Jeff Hardy concussion storyline in TNA
– Where his incredible recent promos with Ric Flair stand in his career-wide body of vocal work
– How he feels about his rapid back-and-forth TNA face and heel turns
– His charity work with RAINN
– Why working as a WWE announcer didn’t work out for him creatively