Topics discussed on the show for September 11, 2011:
* Mike and Mr. V watched the three-hour No Surrender Pay-Per-View and provided constructive feedback on each of the nine matches on the card.
* Though the show was mediocre at best, Mike and Mr. V found some bright spots during this pay-per-view. Those that “made the grade” were Bully Ray, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, and many others.
* There was discussion why the main event of the evening was easily the worst match on the card. Also Mike discussed why the crowd was not really into the inteference at the end of the match.
* We got a few thoughts from Brandon Glover (who attended the show live) and said a few guys were really over with the crowd, and it was not anyone in the main event.
* We ended the show with predictions standings and we reflect on where we were at on September 11, 2001 in a day that we pray never happens in this world again.
* This and so much more!
Only exclusive VIP members have access to this show on the Wrestleview Radio Network. To sign up and get this podcast along with others dating back to May 2009, click here.