Themes for the upcoming "One Night Only" TNA PPV events that will be offered in 2013 have been revealed. The events will be airing on PPV the first Friday night of each month.
* April: TNA X-Travaganza will feature stars of the X Division.
* May: TNA Joker's Wild Tag Team Special will feature enemies teaming up including a Battle Royal final.
* TNA Hardcore Justice 2 will feature former ECW stars with hardcore matches.
* TNA "10 Reunion will feature stars from the early days of TNA inside a six-sided ring.
* TNA Knockouts Knockdown will feature a one night only Knockouts tournament.
* TNA International Incident will feature a one night tournament featuring talent from the United States, India, Mexico, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Japan and the UK. The winner will earn a shot at the TNA Championship.
* TNA X Division World Cup Tournament will feature four teams of X Division wrestlers in a one night tournament.
* TNA World Cup of Wrestling will feature four teams captained by a TNA wrestler. The final will feature a two wring, triple chance Battle Royal.
While the April and May shows have already been announced, it remains to be seen when the other specials will be taped and air.