Steve Gerweck of Gerweck.net sent this in.
In first interview since departing TNA, D-Lo Brown talks about his past, present, and future.
* D-Lo on his departure from TNA
* TNA's re-structuring
* The power structure in TNA, and the day to day operations
* The management styles of Vince McMahon and Dixie Carter
* Taking Impact on the road
* TNA's disastrous house show in Missouri
* TNA's decision to reduce the number of PPVs produced per year
* The TNA Gut Check concept
* TNA's relationship with Ohio Valley Wrestling
* TNA's tendencies to hire many former WWE superstars and divas
* TNA's ability to create their own stars
* The creation of the Aces and Eights faction, and has the group runs its course?
* Comparing NWA TNA to the current TNA
* A possible return to WWE, and his future plans
* The brainchild of the Nation of Domination, and learning from Ron Simmons
* The lack of factions in wrestling today
* The Droz incident
* The chest protector gimmick
* Why he didn't jump to WCW, and stayed loyal to WWF
* When D-Lo started using the phrase "down with the brown"
* The origins of the D-Lo Brown name
* Vince Russo, and the criticism he receives
* Update on Bull Buchanan
* Being ribbed by Owen Hart
* Jim Cornette's status
* WWE's decision to expand Raw to three hours
* All Japan's re-structuring
* The possibility of D-Lo opening a wrestling school
* His favorite match and title run
Follow D-Lo Brown on Twitter @dlobrown75 -- Booking inquiries should be directed to Dlobookings@aol.com
To check out the full interview, click here.