On the “Employment Opportunities” page of Impactwrestling.com, the following listing was recently posted:
The Writer/Producer will be responsible for the creative content and scripts of television content. He/She will work with a team of writers who will produce original, compelling content for broadcast.
– Develop and implement creative storylines for broadcast on TNA television broadcast.
– Build compelling stories that capture the audience.
– Consistently improve and refine storylines.
– Use consumer insights and social media to deliver impactful storylines that are consistent with the TNA brand and each talent’s skills.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
-A creative, original thinker with great programming instincts.
– Minimum of 3 years writing and production experience in television preferred.
– Deep understanding of pop culture, trends, and topical events, especially as they relate to television programming.
– Writing and directing reality television a plus.
– An experimental, risk-taking mindset. Must be open to thinking outside of traditional television formats and outside of the traditional linear television model.
– Highly developed written and verbal communications skills. Ability to communicate story lines, including vision and strategy, effectively with senior management, writing and production teams, and external parties.
– Awareness of, and potential passion for, TNA content.
Please submit resumes and any other applicable material to [email protected] with Writer/Producer in the subject line.