The following was taped on Saturday in Mexico City, Mexico.
* John Laurinaitis kicked off the show coming to the ring. A clip is shown of him firing Jim Ross. Laurinaitis announced that the main event would feature WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole vs. John Cena and Jim Ross. The winners would decide the stipulation of Del Rio vs. Cena at Vengance for the WWE Championship.
* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry, WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes and Christian def. Randy Orton, Sheamus and John Morrison.
* Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes was announced for the Vengeance PPV.
* Eve Torres w/ Kelly Kelly def. Natalya w/ WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix.
* Beth Phoenix defending the WWE Divas Championship against Eve Torres was announced for Vengeance.
* CM Punk w/ Triple H def. The Miz w/ R-Truth. During the match, John Laurinaitis walked out and showed a document to Triple H. Triple H was told to leave the ringside area.
* Vickie Guerrero announces that WWE U.S. Champion Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger would challenge Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne for the WWE Tag Team Championships at Vengeance.
* Zack Ryder def. Jack Swagger.
* WWE U.S. Champion Dolph Ziggler def. Mason Ryan via DQ.
* Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara II in a Mask vs. Mask match was announced for Sunday’s Smackdown taping.
* John Cena and Jim Ross def. WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole. Cena gave Cole the AA and Ross applied a submission forcing Cole to tap out. Cena chose the stipulation for his match with Del Rio at Vengeance for the WWE Championship: a Last Man Standing match.
* Post-taping dark match: John Cena def. WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio via DQ.