- Tuesday, 11 December 2012 19:11
- by Adam Martin
The following was taped on Tuesday in Bridgeport, Connecticut.WWE Smackdown for December 14:
* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Big Show def. R-Truth. Sheamus and WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro were on commentary. At one point Cesaro shoved Sheamus into Big Show.
* Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes def. The Usos.
* Big Show and David Otunga come to the ring. Big Show claims that when Cesaro shoved Sheamus into him it violated the no contact agreement. Previously, they brought this up to Booker T backstage and he told them to shut up. Big Show said they are going to the Board of Directors over this. Booker T comes out along with Sheamus. Sheamus said if the contract is indeed broken then he is free to go destroy Big Show right now with a chair. Big Show quickly says the deal is still on and the match is still on for Sunday.
* Backstage, The Shield attacks Randy Orton.
* Kaitlyn def. Aksana.
* Matt Striker announces that Orton suffered a separated shoulder and concussion.
* Miz TV featuring Team Hell No. Kane and Daniel Bryan say they are united and unstoppable. A video from The Shield interrupts them. The Shield then appear in the arena in a luxury box and start to walk down. Ryback's music hits and they bail.
* Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle def. Primo, Epico and The Prime Time Players.
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston def. Alberto Del Rio.
* WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro def. Sheamus via count out. After the match, Big Show shows up with an injured William Regal. Big Show hits Regal with a chair in front of Sheamus. Sheamus is forced to watch and can't go after Big Show.
* Post-taping bonus match:
Sheamus def. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Big Show via DQ. Big Show used a chair. They obviously weren't adhering to the contract with the show officially ending earlier.