WWE business notes for January 2013, with notes comparing business in January 2012.
* Average paid WWE house show attendance was 5,409 in North America, up 1.9% from last year.
* 246,000 DVD units were shipped up 56% from last year (not total sales).
* Most shipped DVD units were Wrestlemania 28 at 237,000, CM Punk at 124,000, Attitude Era at 117,000, NWO Revolution at 110,000 and the Undertaker Streak DVD at 105,000.
* WWE.com drew 14.6 million unique visitors, up 21.7% from last year.
* WWEShop.com averaged 677 orders per day, up 23.5% from last year.