As noted earlier, Raw on Monday night did a 3.45 cable rating. Raw faced stiff competition from the World Series on Fox and ESPN’s Monday Night Football.
– Versus prior 4 weeks, Raw is flat with A18-49 and down -2% with M18-49.
– Versus prior week, Raw is down -16% with A18-49 and down -15% in M18-49.
– 5 million viewers tuned in, skewing 66% male, with a median age of 37.
– Raw was tied for #3 in P18-49 (2.02)
– Raw ranked #3 in M18-49 (2.58)
source: Nielsen Media Research
Click here for all 2009 wrestling TV ratings.