The following was taped on Tuesday from Las Vegas.
WWE Smackdown for August 30, 2013:
* Miz TV w/Dolph Ziggler & The Big Show. Triple H comes out and makes Ziggler vs. The Shield and Randy Orton vs. The Miz. Triple H then has Big Show sit at ringside for the entire show and he is not allowed to interfere in any matches.
1. WWE Champion Randy Orton def. The Miz
* The Shield attacked Miz afterward until Daniel Bryan ran in to make the save.
2. Rob Van Dam w/Ricardo Rodriguez def. Damien Sandow.
* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio cut a promo on RVD & Ricardo afterwards.
3. The Shield def. Dolph Ziggler in a Handicap Match.
* Afterwards, The Shield taunted the Big Show at ringside.
* In-ring promo with Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel.
4. The Wyatt Family def. Tons of Funk
5. Daniel Bryan def. Ryback by DQ when Randy Orton interfered.
* Afterwards. The Shield comes out to assist Orton on the beatdown of Bryan. Big Show goes to sit up from his ringside seat, but Triple H stops him. The assault continues as Orton has a can of spray paint and threatens Bryan with it. The Shield and Orton stand tall over the fallen Bryan to close the show.