WWE business figures for July 2013 courtesy of a report by Dave Meltzer.
* Domestic attendance average was 5,544, up 1.5% from last year at 5,464. The average doesn't include the Money in the Bank PPV in Philadelphia.
* DVD shipments were at 231,000, down from 357,000 in the prior year.
* The most shipped DVD units included Wrestlemania 29 (162,000 - down 24.3% from the prior year), Best of WCW Nitro (136,000), Attitude Era (134,000), NWO Revolution (120,000) and Top 100 Moments in RAW History (101,000).
* WWE.com averaged 14.0 million unique visitors, up 8.5% from last year's 12.9 million.
* WWEShop.com averaged 744 orders per day, up 41.2% from last year's 548 per day.