WWE business figures for January 2015 per The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
* WWE averaged 6,600 paid attendance per domestic event, up from 6,455 last year and also up from 6,474 two years ago.
* The three events in Abu Dhabi, drawing a total of 14,200 fans overall, only actually saw a figure of 5,100 paid. This is a huge drop from 15,000 paid the year prior. WWE is believed to have received a big guarantee to run the three live events, but it did show a pretty significant decline for the product in that market. The first tour charged some of the highest ticket prices for anywhere in the world.
* WWE shipped 211,000 DVD units, a huge drop from 724,000 in the two month period of January and February in the year prior.
* Most shipped DVDs were WrestleMania 30 (167,000), Slam City (105,000), Ultimate Warrior Collection (94,000), Best of Sting (77,000) and WCW’s Greatest PPV Matches (53,000).
* WWEShop.com averaged 1,357 orders per day, up from 831 last year.