More on Rock wrestling film at RAW tonight
The Rock posted the following photo on Instagram noting that wrestling scenes for the upcoming “Fighting with my Family” movie about WWE star Paige and her family will be filmed at tonight’s RAW in Los Angeles with former TNA star Thea Trindad and independent female wrestler Tessa Blanchard, the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Tully Blanchard.
Trindad and Blanchard had been added to the cast and production of the film over the last month, with Trindad set to play former WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee in the movie while Blanchard will be the stunt double for actress Florence Pugh, who will be playing the lead role of WWE star Paige.
Puttin’ in that ring work w/ @theatrinidadtmt (our Divas Champion) and @tessa_blanchard (our bad ass ring/stunt double) for their big match tonight at the Staples Center here in LA once RAW goes off the air. For those insiders who know the wrestling business, you know how hard these two independent female wrestlers work. For those who are are new to the wrestling world when you see our movie, just know you’re watching some very unique and special athletes achieve greatness in a male dominated world. Respect is given when it’s earned. Tonight, they earn it. Get ready WWE Universe and RAW crowd. It’s your night too. #FightingWithMyFamily #SquaredCircleDNA #BloodSweatRespect #StaplesCenter #LA #RAW
WWE Network now on Chromecast
WWE issued the following on Monday, announcing that it can now be accessed via Chromecast.
Google Chromecast is available from your PC, Mac and the WWE mobile apps
In order to experience WWE Network on a Chromecast-enable Smart TV or through a Chromecast device, you must be a WWE Network subscriber and either use the Chromecast browser, or the WWE app available for iOS or Android mobile devices.
In each case, you must ensure that both the casting device and the receiving device are on the same WiFi network.
PC or Mac
To cast from a PC or Mac, you must use Google Chrome. Please refer to Google Help for more information.
Once Chrome is installed:
1. Launch Chrome and visit http://www.wwe.com/
2. Click the “WWE Network” link in the top, right-hand side of the page
3. Sign in with your WWE Network account
4. Connect to Chromecast by clicking your browser-based cast icon.
5. Select the content you wish to cast and start it
6. Click the Chromecast icon in the bottom right-hand side of the video player window and select the receiver device (e.g., TV) to which you want to cast.
iOS or Android mobile devices
To cast from a mobile device, you must first install and configure the Google Home app. Google Home manages your mobile devices connection to your receiving devices. Without Google Home, the WWE app will not be able to find a device to which to cast.
You may install Google Home by visiting the Chromecast Setup page, or search for the “Google Home” app in Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store.
Once Google Home is installed and configured:
* Download and Install the latest version of the WWE app for your iOS or Android device from the appropriate app store
* Launch the WWE app
* Find the content you want to watch
* Click the Chromecast button on the video
* Select the receiver device (e.g., TV) to which you want to cast
If you need help or have related questions, please visit the WWE Help site.