The following was taped on Thursday from Full Sail University.
9/14 WWE NXT TV taping results:
Dark Match: The returning TM-61 def. Wesley Blake and Steve Cutler
* GM William Regal announces a series of matches to determine who will join Mae Young Classic winner Kairi Sane in a Fatal 4-Way Match at TakeOver: Houston on November 18 to determine the new NXT Women’s Champion.
* SAnitY promo. Eric Young challenges Adam Cole to a match for later on.
* Lars Sullivan def. Oney Lorcan. Danny Burch makes the save for Lorcan after.
* Heavy Machinery won a squash match.
* Liv Morgan def. Vanessa Borne
* Kassius Ohno def. Fabian Aichner
* Adam Cole promo, officially declaring that his faction with Fish and O’Reilly is named Undisputed.
* Adam Cole def. NXT Tag Team Champion Eric Young.
* Nikki Cross and Ruby Riot def. Iconic.
* Aleister Black vs. the debuting former ROH star Lio Rush never gets started as Velveteen Dream attacks Rush during his entrance, yelling at Black to notice him.
* Kairi Sane def. Aliyah.
* NXT Champion Drew McIntyre def. Roderick Strong to retain the title. Undisputed has words with Strong at the top of the entrance ramp after.
* Peyton Royce def. Nikki Cross and Liv Morgan to advance to the NXT Women’s Title Fatal 4-Way Match after the debuting Taynara Conti interfered to cost Cross the match, revealing herself as the newest member of Undisputed.
* Velveteen Dream def. Lio Rush.
* Lars Sullivan def. Danny Burch.
* The Street Profits win a squash match.
* Andrade Cien Almas w/Zelina Vega def. Johnny Gargano.
* Ember Moon def. Sonya Deville and Ruby Riot to advance to the NXT Women’s Title Fatal 4-Way Match. Riot appeared to have hurt her ankle during the match and needed to be helped to the back after.
* Aleister Black def. Raul Mendoza. Velveteen Dream was at ringside.
* Kassius Ohno def. Cezar Bononi.
* SAnitY def. Undisputed by DQ when the Authors of Pain returned and laid out SAnitY.