Seth Rollins original WrestleMania 34 plans
Dave Meltzer revealed on last night’s Wrestling Observer Radio what the original plans for Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 34 were.
Rollins was originally set to face Jason Jordan before a neck injury sidelined Jordan. Jordan underwent neck surgery last Tuesday, described as a minimally invasive surgery that will likely cause him to miss WrestleMania 34 this April.
Meltzer said that Jordan was still aiming to do the match as of last week. It’s unknown if that was before or after the surgery. It is also unknown what the plans for Seth Rollins at WrestleMania will be. Rollins did get added to the first ever 7-man Elimination Chamber match in two weeks on the WWE Network. Also in the match are Roman Reigns, John Cena, Braun Strowman, The Miz, Finn Balor and Elias. The winner will go on to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 34.
WWE Executives receive stock performance bonuses
It was revealed in recent SEC filings by WWE that their top executives received stock bonuses on February 8th. Below is the list of what the bonuses for each executive:
* Co-President Michelle D. Wilson – 42,770 (now has a total of 482,460)
* Co-President George A. Barrios – 42,349 (now has a total of 737,658)
* WWE Studios President Michael J. Luisi – 28,398 (now has a total of 97,774)
* Senior Advisor of Business Strategy Basil V. Devito Jr. – 13,002 (now has a total of 78,772)
* Secretary, Senior Vice President & General Counsel Blake Timothy Bilstad – 10,994 (now has a total of 25,540)
* Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller, Chief Administrative Officer Mark Kowal – 8,358 (now has a total of 23,799)
* Executive Vice President of Consumer Products Casey Collins – 23,622 (now has a total of 67,835)
* Executive Vice President & Chief of Global Television Production Kevin Dunn – 52,062 (now has a total of 434,997)
* Chief Brand Officer Stephanie Levesque – 46,963 (now has a total of 166,484)
* Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative Paul Levesque – 43,145 (now has a total of 164,485)