Indy News Update #2 for October 8, 2010
Submit your Indy news and results to: AdamMartin@wrestleview.com
ECWA sent this in:
East Coast Wrestling Association:
“There’s a Hurricane Comin’ Through the ECWA!!!”
Sat, Oct 16th, 2010
Greater Newark Boys’ & Girls’ Club
109 Glasgow Drive, Rt. 40 & #1 Positive Place
Newark, DE 19702
Please join us as we say farewell on Oct 16th to Commissioner Richard P. Naegele after 23 years in the ECWA!!!
Doors Open: 6:30 PM
Bell Time: 7:30 PM
All of the ECWA shows are family friendly and suitable for kids!
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
For info and reserved seating call (609) 220-5598
or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
$17.00 adults over 13 years of age ($8 for PA/NJ fans with valid DL Photo ID)
$12.00 children 12 years of age and under ($6 for PA/NJ fans w/ an adult with valid DL Photo ID)
$10.00 special price for all those Boys’ & Girls’ Club Members with ID
Card Subject to Change.
1. SPECIAL ATTRACTTION!!! HEROES vs. VILLIAINS 10-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH: “THE HEROES” Former WWE Superstar THE HURRICANE, SHOCKWAVE the Robot, “The Red, White & BLUE Express” Blue Meanie & Kid America and Courageous Cruz vs. “THE VILLAINS” Mr. Ooh La La, “Midnight Idol” Nicky Benz, CUJO the Hellhound, Mr. Scott Wright and “Canada’s Proudest Son” Jason Leigh w/ “Living Legend” Larry Winters & Coach Jim Shorts
2. ECWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: “A-List” Andrew Ryker w/ Arthur Avalon vs. the winner of the ECWA Championship Lottery Drawing*
3. 3-WAY MATCH for the ECWA TAG TEAM TITLE: Matt Logan & Chase Del Monte (c)** vs. “The Best Around” TJ Cannon & Bruce Maxwell vs. “The Heavyweights” Sean Royal & Dan Eckos…one fall; team that wins the fall are the ECWA Tag Team Champions!
4. GRUDGE MATCH: MEGA vs. “The Beast” Glen Osbourne w/ Sebastian Night
5. “Heart Breaker” Chris Wylde vs. “ECWA Grand Slam Champion” Aden Chambers
6. “The Fighting Paramedic” Corey Blaze vs. Bazooka Joe
Also appearing… “Simply Irresistible” Travis Blake w/ Magnum & “Press Agent” Gus Grand, JJ Crew Guy, Timothy Richards, Jason XXXL and Ron Godwin!!!
* ECWA Mid-Atlantic Champion Nick Logan was originally scheduled to wrestle Andrew Ryker for the ECWA Heavyweight Title before informing Commissioner Richard Naegele that he was taking time off from professional wrestling to heal some nagging injuries and pursue other interests. Therefore, the Mid-Atlantic Championship has been vacated and Naegele will make an announcement shortly regarding crowning a new champion. Meanwhile, the Commissioner also decided to hold a lottery where the names of the ECWA roster would be entered into a random drawing the night of Oct 16th, and the winner will receive a championship match against ECWA Heavyweight Champion, “A-List” Andrew Ryker!!!
** ECWA Commissioner Richard Naegele has given Matt Logan permission to team with a partner of his choice to substitute for Bryan Logan, who had his hand broken on Sept 18th by the Best Around. Matt has chosen CHASE DEL MONTE!!!
*Delaware Dept of State Advertising Permit No. 104
One of our close friends and star performers in the TWA and ECWA, KID AMERICA, recently lost his mother. Please keep Kid America and his family in your thoughts and prayers right now as they are needed.
Also get well wishes for a speedy recovery to Bryan Logan who recently broke his hand in the ECWA.
PLEASE NOTE: We have moved our Sat, Nov 27th ECWA show date at the Greater Newark Boys & Girls Club to a NEW DATE – Sat, Dec 4th at 7:30 PM (Doors open at 6:30 PM). PLEASE make note of the date change!!!
For all show information, venue, tickets, directions visit
ECWA Web Page: www.ecwaprowrestling.com
ECWA Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=124627284251717&ref=ts
ECWA Oct 16th Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110066629052867&ref=ts
Check out the ECWA’s NEW You Tube Channel for all the latest interviews with your favorite ECWA Stars, including words from Glen Osbourne and what was going through his mind when he turned on MEGA and the ECWA fans
For information on ECWA’s sister promotion, the Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA) visit www.twaprowrestling.com
The TWA will be having it 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW on Saturday afternoon October 23, 2010 at 4PM. Tickets are $12 ringside and $10 general admission. As a special offer to ECWA fans, if you buy tickets at the door and show a valid DE state driver’s license photo ID, you will receive a 50% discount on your tickets ($6 ringside and $5 GA).
BULLSMC sent this in:
Complete Details with working ordering links, go to:
WSU Hosting $5 DVD SALE!!!
95% of WSUVideo.com Discounted!
Limited Time Only
WSU is holding a fan appreciation sale, which expires MIDNIGHT on Wednesday, October 13th on many of our titles at WSUVIDEO.com. As part of the sale you can get any WSU DVD from 2007-May 2010 for only $5 each!!! The only titles excluded from this sale are “Uncensored Rumble 3”, “Smokestacked Lightening”, “When The Tigers Break Free”, “Remembering Luna”, “Best of Kong” & “Martinez vs Orsini”.
Every other DVD in the WSUVideo.com catalog is $5 each!
There are three ways to order.
Option 1 (ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST ORDER THIS WAY)- Email BULLSMC@aol.com and write the list of DVDs you want. We will send you a paypal money request with your shipping rate to your country.
Option 2- Use the following button:
You can order multiple times using the above button. In the paypal note section list the DVDs you want.
Option 3- You can direct paypal BULLSMC@aol.com $5 per DVD, plus $3.95 shipping, with an additional dollar for every DVD you order. This is the best way for some of you math wizards to order!
We hardly run these sales anymore, so don’t miss out. Catch up on the hottest and best womens wrestling promotion today! These DVDs feature the best matches with the biggest stars, and here’s your chance to relive the very best in womens wrestling for a low low price. Previous customers who took advantage of this sale last year purchased the entire WSU catalog and have stayed with us as regular customers. This is your chance to see what all the buzz and hype about WSU is all about.
Any questions, email BULLSMC@aol.com
For more on WSU, please visit WSUWrestling.com, WSUvideo.com and Facebook.com/wsuwrestling