Wrestleview’s own Jason Namako passed this along.
The Ring of Honor Newswire for November 8th.
– We want to thank all of the great fans who attended our weekend events in Louisville, KY and Collinsville, IL. ROH proved once again last Sunday at the The Gateway Center in Collinsville, IL that we put the WRESTLING in professional wrestling as the windup was a potential match of the year contender. The American Wolves battled the All Night Express in an unbelievable contest that saw both teams pull out all of the stops and ANX scoring one of the biggest wins in their career. ANX has all the momentum in the world going into their ROH Tag Title bout at “Glory by Honor X” on November 19th in Chicago Ridge, IL. With Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin successfully defending their championships against Future Shock last Sunday we are guaranteed an ANX vs. WGTT title match at the Frontier Fieldhouse.
– Also set up for “Glory by Honor X”, a battle between “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards & Kyle O’Reilly! This one has been brewing since “No Escape” when The American Wolves beat Future Shock in a somewhat controversial ending, and now Davey Richards’ protégé will collide with his tag team partner! For more details, read here.
– The ROH World Championship contender for “Final Battle 2011” on December 23rd was recently announced on the latest episode of “Ring of Honor Wrestling”. The winner of the ROH World Championship bout between Davey Richards & El Generico at “Glory by Honor X” will face the former champion “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards in New York City. “Final Battle 2011” will emanate from The Manhattan Center (Hammerstein Ballroom) in New York City and this year’s event is already taking shape to be huge. All three championships will be defended and it will all air live on iPPV through GoFightLive for $14.95. Tickets for this historic night are available right here.
– Announced earlier today for Ring of Honor’s debut in Spartanburg, SC on December 3rd, The House of Truth enters The Proving Ground! Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin will battle the winner of the WGTT/ANX ROH World Tag Title match at “Glory by Honor X” in pursuit of a future Tag Title opportunity. For all the details on this “Southern Defiance” match-up, click here.
– The latest episode of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” is now available online for all Ringside Members right here! Episode 7 features Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) vs. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander in a Proving Ground Match, “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin in action, and a whole lot more!
– This week on “Ring of Honor Wrestling” the American Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards) face the House of Truth (Roderick Strong and Michael Elgin) in a hard hitting main event. You will also see the Young Bucks take on the Bravados and much more. To see if ROH airs in your area click here.
– Jimmy Jacobs has officially signed for “Glory by Honor X” on November 19th from the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge, IL. Tickets for this giant event are available here!
– Our next DVD release will be “Eddie Edwards- Road To The Triple Crown”. This special two disc set will feature 20 matches from his debut in 2006 through his Tag Title & TV Title victories, culminating in Eddie’s World Title win earlier this year against Roderick Strong. You’ll see classic matches against Bryan Danielson, Davey Richards, Kevin Steen, Tyler Black, Christopher Daniels, & many more. Look for this DVD release later this week at ROHWrestling.com.
– TJ Perkins, the All Night Express (Rhett Titus and Kenny King), and “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett have all officially signed for our “Battle in the Carolina’s” weekend on 12/3 in Spartanburg, SC and 12/4 in Greensboro, NC. On Saturday, December 3rd we will debut at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium (385 N. Church Street, Spartanburg, SC 29303) with a 7:30 PM belltime. On Sunday, December 4th we will present a special matinee event at the Greensboro Coliseum Event Center (1921 W. Lee Street, Greensboro, NC 27403) with a 4:00 pm belltime. Tickets for both events are available through www.Ticketmaster.com.