Joe Dombrowski sent this in:
PWO: TWO NEW VIDEOS ADDED TO YOUTUBE!
Pro Wrestling Ohio adds two new news-worthy clips from recent episodes of PWO TV to our online video library!
PWO: Josh Prohibition’s Opportunistic Title Victory –
Josh Prohibition had been consumed with the PWO Championship ever since being defeated by M-Dogg 20 Matt Cross to become the first champion last August at “Wrestlelution”. Johnny Gargano, Prohibition’s student, partner, and ally for the entire history of PWO, had earned a shot at the championship. With Prohibition by his side, would Gargano be able to unseat the “Innovator of Aerial Insanity”? Watch as Josh Prohibition sneaks in the back door, capitalzes on opportunity, bypasses the PWO Championship Committee, and ends up with the PWO Championship… perhaps, at the expense of everyone. Even Johnny Gargano.
Hobo Joe & Aaron Maguire Shopping Spree
Life-long underachiever Hobo Joe saw his life change forever when he found a lottery ticket worth $25,000. However, when former power-agent and now also homeless Aaron Maguire saw Hobo’s less than wise spending habits, he decided to show the Dumpster Dweller how to handle his money. Aaron Maguire helps Hobo Joe upgrade his image, but with a life-threatening debt looming in his near future, does Aaron want more than just the happyness of his friend?
Check out these and all the rest of PWO’s online video content at http://www.youtube.com/user/PWOwrestling.
Pro Wrestling Ohio is a regional independent professional wrestling organization headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Since opening its doors in October 2007, PWO has been televised via the Sports Time Ohio network, official television home of the Cleveland Indians, available in over 4 million homes via basic cable and available nationwide via select sports packages on both DirecTV and Dish Network. PWO utilizes the most exciting and talented professional wrestlers in the region today, with names such as ?M-Dogg 20? Matt Cross, Josh Prohibition, Jason Bane, Johnny Gargano, and Mike Tolar. PWO also works closely with various causes, having helped raise funds & awareness for such groups as the Cops & Kids program, and the local National Guard and Family Readiness Group. Pro Wrestling Ohio holds live events on a routine basis in its current home base of Brook Park, Ohio. For more information on PWO, please visit www.pwowrestling.com or e-mail email@example.com
IWS sent this in:
A few final news and notes about the IWS Tenth Anniversary Show, plus Promo Videos.
I will give you TEN pieces of news for each of the IWS’ TEN years.
!) VIP tickets are selling fast, We briefly sold out on Ticketpro, but they have some in stock now. If you need a VIP, let me know at Llakor@hotmail.com
2) Should I be marking out that Kevin Nash called me on my cell Wednesday night?
3) The Wrestling Observer has now talked about this show THREE times which has to be some sort of record for a Quebec show.
4) Everyone seems to be talking about the Nash/PCO match. PCO told me that he has had calls from old friends and workers from all over the world.
5) Whether you think Kevin Nash was right in 1995 or whether you think that PCO was right in 1995, one thing that we can all agree on is that Kevin Nash believed that he was right in 1995 and STILL thinks that he was right today. PCO believed that he was right in 1995 and STILL thinks that he was right today.
And on May 30th, at the Medley, during the IWS Tenth Anniversary, Kevin Nash and PCO are going to settle the argument as to who was right in 1995 once and for all by punching each other really hard. And that is something that we ALL want to see.
6) In shocking news, Many people are excited about the possibility of Kevin Nash being punched in the face really hard.
7) Iron Mike Paterson, the IWS Ring Announcer and professional comedian has announced that he will be participating in the IWS Veteran Battle Royal and at various comedy clubs around Montreal has even guaranteed victory!
8) Obviously, I am stretching for something to talk about, but have I mentioned that I started a new When We Were Marks blog?
9) Speaking of stretching for content (and blogs). popular comics blogger Chris Sims wrote about both IWS and ISW in his Review of Slamtasia 2
10) There will be a Bloodstream during our Tenth Anniversary show. Excerpts from it are up on You-Tube now and are listed below.
And now excerpts from Bloodstream:
Heavy Maxx Fury:
The Green Phantom:
PCP Crazy F’N Manny:
IWS Xth Anniversary
Card Quick and Dirty
Saturday, May 30th
The Medley, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Grudge Match: Kevin Nash vs. Pierre-Carl Ouellet
IWS Title Match: Champion Beef Wellington vs. former champions Viking, Sexxxy Eddy and Franky the Mobster
IWS Canadian Title: Canadian Champion Shayne Hawke vs. Twiggy
IWS Tag Team Title: Champions The Untouchables (Dan Paysan and James Stone) vs. 2.0 (Jagged and Shane Matthews)
If 2.0 lose they can longer be a team in the IWS.
IWS Ten Commandments Death Match: The Green Phantom vs. PCP Crazy F’N Manny
Manny and Phantom will use ten completely different hardcore weapons, One for each of the IWS’ Ten years!
MMA Match: EXesS vs. Heavy Maxx Fury
IWS Veteran Battle Royale: Twenty man over the top Battle Royal with wrestlers from the ten years of the IWS.
The IWS is justly famous for our Medley shows and justly famous for making wrestling history with our guest stars: Sid Vicious’ first active wrestling match after shattering his leg in WCW (during our Fifth Anniversary show.); Sabu’s last match in the indies before debuting on RAW in Un F’N Sanctioned 2006. This year we give you one of the biggest grudge matches in Quebec wrestling history, a match that many people thought would never ever happen: Kevin Nash vs. PCO
This is the show you can’t miss. Come celebrate ten years of IWS insanity!
The IWS proudly presents: X, Our Tenth Anniversary Show. Special guest is Big Sexy Kevin Nash! X takes place Saturday, May 30th, at the beautiful, downtown Medley, 1170 St-Denis, near the Berri-UQAM Metro. Montreal, Quebec, CANADA. Doors open at 7:30 PM, show starts at 9 PM. VIP tickets are $35, Regular tickets are $25. VIP ticket holders admitted first. No reserved seating. Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.ticketpro.ca or in person at the Medley box office. This is an all ages show. Card and times subject to change. For more information go to www.iwswrestling.com or write to Llakor@hotmail.com