5/4 NJPW Dontaku Night 2 Results: Fukuoka, Japan
1. Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask IV and Ryusuke Taguchi def. Ren Narita, Shota Umino and Yuya Uemura
2. Chase Owens and Yujiro Takahashi def. Yuji Nagata and Tomoyuki Oka
3. Roppongi 3K and Rocky Romero def. Taichi, TAKA and Takashi Iizuka
4. Tomohiro Ishii and Toru Yano def. Togi Makabe and Toa Henare
5. NEVER Champion Hirooki Goto, IWGP US Champion “Switchblade” Jay White and YOSHI-HASHI def. Michael Elgin, Juice Robinson and David Finlay Jr.
* Taichi attacked Goto and Elgin after. White and Robinson also got into it, with Robinson escaping White’s Blade Runner and sending him packing.
6. Los Ingobernables de Japon def. Suzuki-Gun in a 10-Man Tag.
* Afterwards as Tetsuya Naito was leaving, a fan wearing a LIJ mask attacked Naito and revealed himself to be the returning Chris Jericho. Jericho laid out Naito with the Codebreaker, then busted him open heavily with a shot from the ring bell before being taken away by security.
7. The Golden Lovers, Bad Luck Fale and The Guerrillas of Destiny def. Cody, The Young Bucks, Marty Scurll and Hangman Page.
* Afterwards, Kenny Omega chased Cody to the back, but then the rest of Bullet Club reunited in the ring as Kota Ibushi left disgusted.
8. IWGP Jr. Champion Will Ospreay def. KUSHIDA to retain the title.
* Afterwards, another Bone Soldier return vignette played, then as the video ended, Bone Soldier appeared and laid out Ospreay. Tama Tonga came out and revealed Bone Soldier to not be the former Captain New Japan, but the debuting Taiji Ishimori, who has recently been featured on Impact.
9. Main Event for the IWGP Title: Kazuchika Okada (c) def. Hiroshi Tanahashi to retain the title and obtain his 12th consecutive title defense, breaking Tanahashi’s record of 11 consecutive IWGP Title defenses.
* Afterwards, Okada and Gedo challenged Kenny Omega for a future title match. Omega came out and proposed a No Time Limit, 2/3 Falls Match for Dominion. Okada accepted, then celebrated as the show closed.