1/5 NJPW New Year’s Dash Results: Tokyo, Japan (Koruaken Hall)
1. Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi and TenCozy def. The Young Lions (Oka, Narita, Umino and Yagi).
2. Suzuki-Gun (El Desperado, Takashi Iizuka, Taichi, Yoshinobu Kanemuru and TAKA) def. Togi Makabe, Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask IV, Henare and Hirai Kawato.
3. “Switchblade” Jay White def. Katsuya Kitamura in Match #1 of Kitamura 7-Match Trial Series.
4. The Elite (IWGP US Champion Kenny Omega and IWGP Jr. Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks) def. Roppongi 3K and CHEESEBURGER.
5. Bullet Club (Cody Rhodes, Marty Scrull, Yujiro Takahashi, Chase Owens and Leo Tonga) def. Taguchi Japan (Kota Ibushi, Juice Robinson, KUSHIDA, Ryusuke Taguchi and David Finlay Jr.
* Bullet Club attacks Ibushi after and Cody goes to use a chair until Kenny Omega runs in to stop it, grabbing the chair from Cody and throwing it aside. They get into a shoving match with the other Bullet Club members trying to keep peace. Omega cuts a promo saying that Bullet Club hasn’t been whole for a while, but he knows what they need. Omega brings out Jay White as the newest member of Bullet Club. White comes out, they shake hands, but then White lays out Omega with the Blade Runner and leaves, tossing the Bullet Club shirt back onto him.
6. Bad Luck Fale and The Guerrillas of Destiny def. NEVER 6-Man Tag Champions CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano and Trent Baretta) to win the titles.
7. Suzuki-Gun (Minoru Suzuki, Killer Elite Squad and Zack Sabre Jr,) def. IWGP Intercontinental Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin and War Machine.
* Suzuki attacks Tanahashi after, going after his injured leg, then cuts a promo while holding up the Intercontinental Title after, saying he is coming for the title.
8. Main Event in a 10-Man Tag: Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, IWGP Tag Team Champions EVIL and SANADA, Hiromu Takahashi and BUSHI) def. CHAOS (IWGP Champion Kazuchika Okada, IWGP Jr. Champion Will Ospreay, NEVER Champion Hirooki Goto, YOSHI-HASHI and Gedo).
* LIJ continued the attack on CHAOS after, laying them out. Naito cut the show-closing promo, saying there was no excuses, he lost yesterday to Okada, but 2018 will be the year of LIJ. All of a sudden, Chris Jericho runs in and attacks Naito, leading to a pull-apart brawl. Jericho finally leaves, as Naito does his laying down pose in the ring to taunt him to close the show.