The latest edition of “WrestleView Radio” for Thursday, April 8, 2010 is now archived and airing on the Wrestleview Radio Network with hosts Adam Martin (Editor in Chief of Wrestleview.com), Hunter Golden (Managing Editor of Wrestleview.com) and Doug Lackey (Columnist for Wrestleview.com).
Topics discussed on the show:
* Thoughts on TNA making yet another timeslot change with Impact starting this Monday
* A look at the ratings for both WWE Raw and TNA Impact this past Monday night
* Why whatever change TNA makes more than likely will never make a difference
* Examining the ever notable “TNA bias” associated with this show
* Thoughts on another former wrestling star giving up on the TNA product
* Discussion on how the Orlando Jordan character could be successful in TNA
* Email response looking at Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk and their careers
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email the show with questions and comments at email@example.com.
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!